Actually my top side screen touch is not working so I can't swap down from top side and unable to access quick setting. What should I do...?
    Thanks god my BlackBerry Z3's screen rotation is on so I can access hide menu from rotate it's screen and swap down... but I am also unable to swap down on those apps that I can't rotate i.e. BBM, BB World.... what should I do?
    Screen rotation is not good at all every time, when I am lying on bed and use my BlackBerry Z3 then its screen all times rotate....
    How do I off its rotation and make on when I need, and any app which I can use for access all quick setting at one place.
    (blackberry service centre is very far away from there so I can't go there)

Any option to access all my quick settings without swap down from top....-img_20150807_033952.png

Any option to access all my quick settings without swap down from top....-img_20150807_033846_edit.png

Posted via CB10
    08-06-15 05:17 PM
    well there is an icon called "settings". you can access everything from there.
    08-06-15 05:27 PM
    Where's rotation lock in settings?

Posted via CB10
    Hrishi Namdhar likes this.
    08-06-15 05:38 PM
    Where is rotation lock in setting... and also torchlight.
    And its too boring to go setting>network and connection>mobile network>make data connection on or off (whenever I need Data connection) its too long process

Posted via CB10
    08-06-15 05:50 PM
    Get a new screen. There is obviously no other way to do this unless you have a trackpad on the classic
    08-06-15 09:17 PM
    There might be an app for making shortcuts for things like that

Posted via CB10
    08-06-15 10:28 PM
    There might be an app for making shortcuts for things like that

Posted via CB10
    Yahh... I am also eagerly waiting for it's answer.
    Some one here for help me

Posted via CB10
    08-06-15 11:13 PM
    Orrrrr *drum roll please* you can use BlackBerry voice assistant to turn on/off anything in the settings or you can also type it in and it'll instantly take you to the specific setting your looking for .

Posted via CB10
    08-06-15 11:25 PM
    Orrrrr *drum roll please* you can use BlackBerry voice assistant to turn on/off anything in the settings or you can also type it in and it'll instantly take you to the specific setting your looking for .

Posted via CB10
    Thanks for your help... but BlackBerry assistance is not all time good because I am from india so my English accent is different so I can't search as much good every time... although its just helpful for me to 'turn on flashlight' and turn off also after so much trying... I also try 'turn off rotation lock' but it's not done. One time Assistant tell me that setting can't run through BlackBerry assistance.

Posted via CB10
    08-07-15 03:56 AM
    Searching for 'settings' in BlackBerry World, gave me two good results :

Check out Settings Shortcut on HomeScreen in BlackBerry World! You can find it at http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...ntent/20078093

Check out Nice Flat Settings in BlackBerry World! You can find it at http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...ntent/34185890

Both the apps let you create setting shortcut icons

Posted via CB10
    08-07-15 04:34 AM
    Or buy yourself a small bluetooth mouse, pair with your Z3 and then use the cursor to adjust your settings!

This is probably the simplest solution.

Posted via CB10
    08-07-15 04:58 AM
    Or buy yourself a small bluetooth mouse, pair with your Z3 and then use the cursor to adjust your settings!

This is probably the simplest solution.

Posted via CB10
    What you mean by Bluetooth mouse.. how I can use it with my BlackBerry Z3

Posted via CB10
    08-07-15 07:12 AM
    you can pair Bluetooth devices to your BB 10. Keyboard, mouse, etc. Hell, you can connect a USB keyboard/mouse to your phone if you get the correct adapter and a USB hub. Bluetooth is much easier though. You can use a normal sized keyboard to type on, instead of the on-screen one, and a mouse instead of your finger on the screen.

Google the forum, or google Google for more info. Youtube should have some videos of real keyboard/mouse action on bb 10, too.

Still, a mouse isn't convenient when you aren't stationary, and you need to have the mouse with you, so I'm not sure if this solution will be of much help to your screen problem.
    08-07-15 04:46 PM
    you can pair Bluetooth devices to your BB 10. Keyboard, mouse, etc. Hell, you can connect a USB keyboard/mouse to your phone if you get the correct adapter and a USB hub. Bluetooth is much easier though. You can use a normal sized keyboard to type on, instead of the on-screen one, and a mouse instead of your finger on the screen.

Google the forum, or google Google for more info. Youtube should have some videos of real keyboard/mouse action on bb 10, too.

Still, a mouse isn't convenient when you aren't stationary, and you need to have the mouse with you, so I'm not sure if this solution will be of much help to your screen problem.
    Ohke thanks guys for your help

Posted via CB10
    08-08-15 04:59 AM