To be clear, though, no one is still able to use the 'Click2Call' functionality from the browser, right? Voice is still making the call to your BlackBerry, you answer, and then your call is completed. That's what is still happening for me with the website and using qvdial.

Posted via CB10
    Correct. The only one that doesn't use the call-back method is BlaCaDa. Not really sure which way is better.
    03-14-15 06:00 PM
    I just discovered an issue with my suggestion for saving the long "BlaCaDa string" in your Contacts list. (The number that BlaCaDa dials when you use it to call out.)

I'd only saved it under two contacts at this point, so I'm not sure if what I'm about to describe is because it's the first contact alphabetically or the first contact I saved with the number.

Your voicemail texts come from your Google Voice number and the phone is taking either the first contact it finds (I think) with that number in it and applying it to the text. In my case, I applied the BlaCaDa string to a family member that rarely even uses the phone and, all of a sudden, I had text message from them that contained a transcribed voicemail from my Google Voice account. So, don't save the BlaCaDa string in your Contacts list. This isn't a BlaCaDa issue... it's a "I suggested something before thoroughly testing it out" issue.

But there is one BlaCaDa issue I've run across... If you have a voicemail, it messes up the BlaCaDa's automation that BlaCaDa and the prompt it chooses isn't to call out. It's to call whomever left the voicemail back. Google Voice must take a little while, too, to flag the voicemail read, because I tried three times in a row to use BlaCaDa after listening to the voicemail and Google Voice still registered the voicemail as unread. This renders BlaCaDa useless when you have a voicemail. I would imagine there's someway to intercept and/or stop the automation process on BlackBerry, but maybe not.
    03-18-15 10:45 AM
    But there is one BlaCaDa issue I've run across... If you have a voicemail, it messes up the BlaCaDa's automation that BlaCaDa and the prompt it chooses isn't to call out. It's to call whomever left the voicemail back. Google Voice must take a little while, too, to flag the voicemail read, because I tried three times in a row to use BlaCaDa after listening to the voicemail and Google Voice still registered the voicemail as unread. This renders BlaCaDa useless when you have a voicemail. I would imagine there's someway to intercept and/or stop the automation process on BlackBerry, but maybe not.
    To address above concern - you could append an asterisk (*) after the GV PIN. This should redirect to the main menu regardless if there is a Voicemail or not. So instead of *<GV_PIN># try with *<GV_PIN>#* . Please keep in mind that BlaCaDa is designed as an universal dialer and using it for Google Voice is only one of the possible options.

Hope that helps.
    04-29-15 03:37 PM
    The HTML5 app is working for me again in the BlackBerry browser. The following URL forces it, too:

https://www.google.com/voice/m?uipref=1#~voice

Posted via CB10
    05-17-15 11:57 PM
    What are the differences between free and paid versions of BlaCaDa?
    Does the paid version allow dialing directly from the phonebook ("Contacts")?

BlaCaDa more or less works fine for me, the only issue is that for international numbers it drops the leading + sign making the number invalid for GV. I do not want to go through all contacts and replace + with 011 (dial out from USA), especially taking into account the fact I cannot use 011 in Europe and will need then to replace it with 00.
    04-22-16 11:48 AM
    What are the differences between free and paid versions of BlaCaDa?
    Does the paid version allow dialing directly from the phonebook ("Contacts")?
    Both (free and paid) versions allow calling from the Contacts. How to do that is explained in the description in the App World or in the Help screen of the App (swipe down from the top of the screen to access the Help and the Settings). Here is the text:
    "Calling from the Contacts: Open the Contacts application on your phone, tap and hold (or open) the Contact entry and select �Share Contact� from the menu on the right. On the �Share� page select �BlaCaDa Call�. The Phone Numbers in the Contact entry will be listed together with the active BlaCaDa accounts. Make your selection and proceed with the call. "

Calling from the Contacts in the free version is allowed only limited number of times.

BlaCaDa more or less works fine for me, the only issue is that for international numbers it drops the leading + sign making the number invalid for GV. I do not want to go through all contacts and replace + with 011 (dial out from USA), especially taking into account the fact I cannot use 011 in Europe and will need then to replace it with 00.
    In the Account setup screen there is a field "International Prefix". BlaCaDa is designed to automatically replace the "+" in the destination phone number with the numbers in this field before dialing. Enter "011" there and this should resolve the dialing issue.

Hope that helps.
    04-23-16 09:12 AM
31 12