Does anyone know if this app (which one can download via Amazon) will run on BB10? My company switched from BB to Good 2,5 yrs ago and therefore I use an iPhone right now. But I want to go back! If Good for Enterprise runs on BB10 then I will return immediately (Passport!!)
    06-20-14 09:40 AM
    Does anyone know if this app (which one can download via Amazon) will run on BB10? My company switched from BB to Good 2,5 yrs ago and therefore I use an iPhone right now. But I want to go back! If Good for Enterprise runs on BB10 then I will return immediately (Passport!!)
    I managed to avoid the tide by installing Air Watch on my phone and it works well enough. You should be heartened by the fact that BB recently announced that they would be opening up their API's to other MDM vendors such as Air Watch so soon I may even get an official version. I'm not sure if Good is on that list of MDM vendors but you may be able to find the news/ press release via web search.
    tubularbell likes this.
    06-20-14 09:48 AM
    Someone on the forum has experienced the same issue. He is comfortably running the Android-version of Good for Enterprise on his Z30, and before that on his Z10...
    As the app will be available in the Amazon Appstore, I think there is nothing that prevends me from returning to BB in the near future! 😄
    06-23-14 03:52 AM
    Any new options here to run Good on BBOS10? There was apost today of a passport successfully running Android version of Citrix MDM.

My company has Good and the list of supported phones excludes BlackBerry!

This Passport takes me places!
    12-12-14 07:30 PM