Can anyone please help me with my problem on Android runtime. I recently updated with the latest release. Although I don't have any problems encountered with my android apps, I still updated it. And after the update, some of my android apps suddenly not working anymore. My viber isn't working properly, contacts are unsynced and can't sync anymore more, though it is a viber10 from BB World.

Is there a way to revert to the previous runtime?

I hate myself for not reading through the descriptions of the app in BlackBerry App World. It's too late when I read that there is a disclaimer saying "if you are not experiencing problems with your Android apps. You need not install the update."

I hate myself. Haha. Now I can't enjoy my android apps. Anyone please help. Thanks.

Posted via CB10
    03-08-16 08:18 PM
    Did you reboot your device after getting the update? Surely you did, but just tossing it out there just in case.
    03-08-16 08:32 PM
    Can anyone please help me with my problem on Android runtime. I recently updated with the latest release. Although I don't have any problems encountered with my android apps, I still updated it. And after the update, some of my android apps suddenly not working anymore. My viber isn't working properly, contacts are unsynced and can't sync anymore more, though it is a viber10 from BB World.

Is there a way to revert to the previous runtime?

I hate myself for not reading through the descriptions of the app in BlackBerry App World. It's too late when I read that there is a disclaimer saying "if you are not experiencing problems with your Android apps. You need not install the update."

I hate myself. Haha. Now I can't enjoy my android apps. Anyone please help. Thanks.

Posted via CB10
    I have the same problem..rebooting didn't solved my issue...

Posted via CB10
    03-09-16 12:18 AM
    The latest update is a trap set by Chen to kill off BB10.

They won't pull the updates off the servers and this has been going on since December.

The best thing you can do is to download the appropriate version of 2813 autoloader for your device and then turn off auto updates.

2813 is the last stable build and I wouldn't go past that or trust BlackBerrys fix" either.

I'd also think long and hard about installing 10.3.3 if it ever materializes because Chen's fired anyone who knows what they're doing or its his goal in life to issue flakey software.

Good luck.

Sony Z5 / Android 5.1.1 / T-Mobile USA
    03-09-16 02:02 AM
    the same problem had my sister on her z10...I've tried all the solutions but nothing worked,then i tried to do a "refresh" on her blackberry world and i finally install viber10

Posted via CB10
    03-09-16 02:31 AM