I've gone through Cobalt's method of installing the Google Play store set up for quite a while now with no issues. Today I was attempting to use Waze on my Passport and Waze kept crashing. I attempted rebooting my Passport, and ever since, I've been unable to run any Android app on my phone. It will start loading the Android runtime, and before the horizontal line finishes going all the way across, it closes itself.

My Passport is running PassportSQW100-1/10.3.3.2163 and I have attempted deleting the last Android app that I installed last night to no avail. I've also attempted several reboots, and attempted Googling my issue, but have not found any suggestions on resolving a constantly crashing Android runtime on a BB10 device.

I look forward to trying any suggestions anyone might have on resolving this, ideally without requiring a wipe of the device (trying to keep that as a last resort).
    04-09-17 10:38 PM
    I've gone through Cobalt's method of installing the Google Play store set up for quite a while now with no issues. Today I was attempting to use Waze on my Passport and Waze kept crashing. I attempted rebooting my Passport, and ever since, I've been unable to run any Android app on my phone. It will start loading the Android runtime, and before the horizontal line finishes going all the way across, it closes itself.

My Passport is running PassportSQW100-1/10.3.3.2163 and I have attempted deleting the last Android app that I installed last night to no avail. I've also attempted several reboots, and attempted Googling my issue, but have not found any suggestions on resolving a constantly crashing Android runtime on a BB10 device.

I look forward to trying any suggestions anyone might have on resolving this, ideally without requiring a wipe of the device (trying to keep that as a last resort).
    Reboot your phone, then walk away for 15 minutes.
    04-09-17 11:06 PM
    Reboot your phone, then walk away for 15 minutes.
    I attempted rebooting it and leaving it overnight, to no avail :-(

Posted via CB10
    04-10-17 06:55 AM
    I attempted rebooting it and leaving it overnight, to no avail :-(

Posted via CB10
    Then something must have corrupted your Runtime. Reload your OS with Link, or run an autoloader.
    04-10-17 07:23 AM
    Then something must have corrupted your Runtime. Reload your OS with Link, or run an autoloader.
    OK, sounds like I have no choice. I'll be doing my full backup and will attempt to reload my OS, hopefully it won't go south unlike last time, but I do have a copy of the autoloader on-hand.

Thank you for your help :-)
    04-10-17 07:39 AM
    I have a BB Passport (SQW100-1), with OS version 10.3.3.2205. software release 10.3.3.1463, in the past downloaed apk's for Android Store. It didn't work for me, many errors or messages, so deleted them. I dont see any of those file using the BB10 App Mgr.
    I tried to install the Cobalt Android Store, started downloading the com.google.android.gsf.login-4.3.3-cobalt.apk, and when I tried to install it in my Passport from the download folder, it starts, it ask me to accept the Google Acc Mgr, but then sends me a message saying "unable to run this app".
    Why? what is wrong? Please help.
    04-12-17 02:45 PM
    I have a BB Passport (SQW100-1), with OS version 10.3.3.2205. software release 10.3.3.1463, in the past downloaed apk's for Android Store. It didn't work for me, many errors or messages, so deleted them. I dont see any of those file using the BB10 App Mgr.
    I tried to install the Cobalt Android Store, started downloading the com.google.android.gsf.login-4.3.3-cobalt.apk, and when I tried to install it in my Passport from the download folder, it starts, it ask me to accept the Google Acc Mgr, but then sends me a message saying "unable to run this app".
    Why? what is wrong? Please help.
    You have to start with Google services (the GMS file). Follow all of the instructions on the following post, and you should be golden:
    Google Play Store for BlackBerry 10 [Read first post for instructions] - BlackBerry Forums at CrackBerry.com
    04-12-17 02:52 PM