I have an LG G3 to which I have downloaded the BlackBerry Hub courtesy of cobalt. However, BBM is not showing up in there. Can I add it so that it shows in the list of apps/accounts managed by the Hub?
    08-02-16 03:23 PM
    You just have to install the BBM version from the repository menu in BlackBerry Manager. Why must everybody be spoon feeded?

i could be wrong but I dont think you can get BBM in the hub on devices that arent BB devices. This might have changed but i know I couldnt do it last time i tired.
    08-02-16 03:28 PM
    You just have to install the BBM version from the repository menu in BlackBerry Manager. Why must everybody be spoon feeded?

raino likes this.
    08-02-16 03:49 PM
    Welcome to Ask a Question
    jaydee5799 likes this.
    08-02-16 04:46 PM
    Or why cant people tell the difference between fed and feeded?
    PB Canada likes this.
    08-03-16 01:26 PM
    Or why cant people tell the difference between fed and feeded?
    Non-native English speaker. BTW, your cant is missing an apostrophe
    Uzi and PB Canada like this.
    08-03-16 01:46 PM
    Cobalt's done a lot of work here and done plenty of work ups/write ups. He's made it pretty simple, and noted it. Grab the BBM apk from his repo, in the BlackBerry manager. This is the only way that the Hub will take notifications from BBM. I've tried removing the account and re-adding it etc. and nothing has worked except this. You will need to uninstall your BBM version and grab the one from Cobalt's repo. Currently it's not in the default latest folder, you need to go back to overview and pick the other folder. Note, if you are using TouchWiz and the Samsung browser etc, the .APK download - for whatever reason - downloaded as a .BIN file several times for me. Switching to Chrome alleviated this and had it install fine.
    08-03-16 01:57 PM
    OP is probably referring to BBRY hub being officially available for.all.Android devices as of today. So there should be an official way to get this done.
    08-03-16 03:16 PM
    I too was confused by this. There doesn't seem to be a way to add social media accounts. Discovered that all you need to do is run the app that you want to add. So want to add BBM? Run the BBM app and it will add it. Facebook? Start up facebook and it adds it. Really nice and easy but it might be nice to give people this information at the add accounts screen Blackberry!!!
    08-03-16 07:16 PM
    How do you run new always on BBM app?
    08-03-16 07:53 PM
    The answer is to uninstalll BBM from the play store and then download and re-install it.
    08-05-16 06:58 AM
    i could be wrong but I dont think you can get BBM in the hub on devices that arent BB devices. This might have changed but i know I couldnt do it last time i tired.
    I tried the Hub with my G4 and it automatically detected the BBM account. I wonder why the OP was having issues as his G3 should be running equivalent software to the G4 (Assuming he's running M, which I'm sure he is since the Hub only supports Android M right now).
    08-08-16 09:12 PM