Hi guys. does anybody found something from ANDROID in your blackberry? i got troubles with data, cause my blackberry is spending them in a large amount. i started to use task manager and found this. only one app not from the bb world that i got inside was viber from android platform. i deleted it, that put bbq5 on factory basic mode, starting to use again without viber app, but this android "things" are still present. in file manger i found misc and there directory ANDROID as well. if somebody used to have same troubles, please let me know, what shout i do to fix it pls, thnx
    08-04-14 02:09 PM
    Depending on where in the file manage you are seeing the files it is most likely the apk that was downloaded to your phone and/or the file cache of user information when you used viber. Without knowing where they are I can't give a good answer.
    Rastislav likes this.
    08-04-14 02:16 PM
    You can't get rid of the files and folders the Android Runtime creates.
    Rastislav likes this.
    08-04-14 02:17 PM
    The Android Runtime is part of BlackBerry, for it to work you'll will find a number of Android "process" and files. Once you install an Android App it may create additional directories that will not be deleted when you remove the app. Also many apps in BlackBerry World are just Android Ports... they don't run natively, they run on the runtime.

As to your data usage... Check Device Monitor under Cellular and see if it shows what is using your data.

Viber is an app that when used on a Cellular network is going to use a lot of data.
    Rastislav likes this.
    08-04-14 02:24 PM
    i press file manager, then I see directories in my device and there is directory named MISC, when I open it, there is directory android. he has from 9 to 15 items changing all the time
    08-05-14 01:52 PM
    thank you
    08-05-14 01:55 PM