When I open android apps for a min it will be blank screen and then there will be message this app is not responding so exit or wait. It happens at least 3 to 4 time before the app actually opens and at the same time it make my phone hang and drains my phone battery like anything.
    Please advice me how to make android apps run flawlessly and how to save my phone as I love my phone a lot and every time I open android apps I feel its killing my phone. Helppppppp

Posted via CB10
    09-30-14 04:13 PM
    Am downloading apps from Amazon and Snap and One Mobile.

Posted via CB10
    09-30-14 04:15 PM
    Sorry I can't really help you there :S
    The only possible thing I can think of would be trying to install a 10.3 leak since it has improved Android App support (as far as I know)
    At least for me all the Android Apps are working flawlessly, but I did not have any problems on 10.2 either...
    Other than that wait for the and of someone more experienced
    Good Luck!

Awesome = Z30
    09-30-14 04:19 PM
    Yes I know that z30 and z10 both are responding best to android apps but q10 is not.....i dnt want to ttake risk by downloading leak of 10.3 as am scared that it might damage my phone if I dnt do it properly.
    Any way thanx for help....

Posted via CB10
    09-30-14 04:25 PM
    OK that's sad..
    Maybe this helps you

This is a post I posted some where else

For every one planning on updating to 10.3 I would really recommend this method :Sachesi Tutorial: How to install the latest OS as an Update

I used it myself to update my Z30 and it works perfectly and you don't even loose any data (Music, contacts, Apps). Everything remains on your device since you will be more or less updating how you normally would on a running phone.
    I still recommend you to back your data up, but I didn't even need my Back up

On top of that it's also rather easy to do (I mean I did it ^^), since the video tutorial really helps in my opinion.
    I personally would use this rather than using an autoloader, since you don't loose any data on your phone and I don't see any advantages by using an autoloader ( are there some? If yes pls tell me about them since I'm a noob )

Awesome = Z30
    Shivang2214 likes this.
    09-30-14 04:30 PM
    I wasn't sure about installing the leak as soon, for the same reasons you have.
    It was also my first time doing it, but the video explained it well for me and so I made it
    Works great!

Awesome = Z30
    Shivang2214 likes this.
    09-30-14 04:32 PM