Okay so the title tells almost the whole story. Some android apps run perfectly, and then randomly every android app stops reacting to touch. Apps still work, but just doesn't react to touch. I have to restart my Z10 and then everything is working just fine. I also have experienced some cases of random shut down, almost every day... Is this "normal" or is my BB device just unlucky? I am running on 10.2.1.2799 on my STL100-2. I have had the phone for 1,5 months now, and I think these problems have started maybe two or three weeks ago, but random shutting down has increased a lot.
    09-05-14 01:32 PM
    I would say that's because of the apps are not compatible with the current run time. Are you able to list your apps in concern?
    09-05-14 04:27 PM
    Hi, I am OP of this thread.

Mostly I use use Spotify, Amazon Appstore and Instagram. Every of those app run just fine, but after some time operating by touch just does not work. As this happens, it happens to every app, which is downloaded from Amazon or with SNAP. (not sure about android ports from BBW) I think that After restarting the phone everything runs perfectly.
    09-07-14 02:44 PM
    Hey!

Is it normal, that I have to reboot my Z10 daily because of this kind of bugs? Sometimes the phone just freezes and doesn't react to anything. Is this just a OS issue, or is my phone really broken? Anyone else having this kind of issues?
    10-10-14 04:43 AM