many android apps like facebook,messenger,snapchat,youtube, dubsmash are not working on my blackberry passport!! I have downloaded them through google play store by cobalt and also undergone installation of run time!! when I open the app it either doesnt respond or shows up a message THIS APP RELAYS ON GOOGLE PLAY SERVICES!! this is quite problamatic. please someone look after it and gimme a solution. thank you!!
    12-01-16 05:28 PM
    many android apps like facebook,messenger,snapchat,youtube, dubsmash are not working on my blackberry passport!! I have downloaded them through google play store by cobalt and also undergone installation of run time!! when I open the app it either doesnt respond or shows up a message THIS APP RELAYS ON GOOGLE PLAY SERVICES!! this is quite problamatic. please someone look after it and gimme a solution. thank you!!
    First you need to be aware that BB10 is not an Android OS there will be limitations.
    Some android apps work on BlackBerry 10. And some don't.
    Snapchat as an example will never work.
    Facebook and messenger can work but you will need to rollback to specific versions in order to have the greatest function.
    If you you receive the "Google services" message you will need to patch the application with Cobalts patcher.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/android...rvices-914930/

Read Cobalts threads thoroughly and the steps required to give you the best use of the android apps are all described.

Posted via CB10
    12-01-16 06:00 PM