Hey BlackBerry fans,
    Hey Passport fans,

Who would love to buy the Passport with Windows OS, as it has a better eco system when compared to BlackBerry 10 OS and the Windows 10 OS is the next best in providing Secure mobility after BlackBerry.

The Windows 10 OS is also customizable just like BlackBerry 10 OS.
    It had better Office applications than BlackBerry World eco system. Supports Whatsapp, and Bbm and other social apps.

BlackBerry hadn't realised the potential lying in BlackBerry Passport Form factor. , Hope the New BlackBerry Mobile listens and should use the BlackBerry Passport Form factor with Windows OS.

Posted via CB10

Posted via CB10
    anon(9742832) likes this.
    02-27-17 11:53 AM
    Because Windows powered phones sell so well...?

Like Windows on my Tablet, like the form factor of the Passport. But I would no want my only mobile phone to be powered by the limited ecosystem of Windows.
    02-27-17 12:51 PM
    Hope CrackBerry Kevin suggests TCL to launch a windows powered BlackBerry Passport!

Posted via CB10
    03-01-17 01:45 AM
    Windows 10 detains less than 1% of the global market share: a couple years and it'll be in the same situation BB OS 10 is now. Besides, we couldn't have the HUB on Windows 10, because it is way, way less customizable than Android (it's as close as iOS, if not even more): what's great on the current DroidBerrys are the OS 10-like apps (HUB, calendar, universal search etc). With Nougat, we'll even be able to swipe to enter the HUB.
    03-01-17 04:42 AM
    Widows Phone Passport? No; no thank you. Never, please.

Posted via CB10
    03-01-17 05:20 AM
    Hope CrackBerry Kevin suggests TCL to launch a windows powered BlackBerry Passport!

Posted via CB10
    Like most OEM... I think TCL has pulled the plug on Windows Mobile. They had a really good phone - same as the DTEK60 that was going to be Windows powered... never came to market.

At this point I don't think anyone is planning a Windows phone... other than Microsoft and the long rumored Surface Phone.

I expect the K1 will determine if there is a market for PKB phones in general, and will either lead to possible experiments with form factor... or an end to them. But being that it took 18 months to sell the 25K Passport SE that BlackBerry had... don't look for a resurgence to happen.
    03-01-17 11:47 AM
    Like most OEM... I think TCL has pulled the plug on Windows Mobile. They had a really good phone - same as the DTEK60 that was going to be Windows powered... never came to market.

At this point I don't think anyone is planning a Windows phone... other than Microsoft and the long rumored Surface Phone.

I expect the K1 will determine if there is a market for PKB phones in general, and will either lead to possible experiments with form factor... or an end to them. But being that it took 18 months to sell the 25K Passport SE that BlackBerry had... don't look for a resurgence to happen.
    I thought they just released the Idol 4 Pro?
    Dunt Dunt Dunt likes this.
    03-01-17 02:33 PM
    Not sure why you think it is so secure since Microsoft has historically been a huge target.

Apple iPhone probably more secure.

Posted via CB10
    03-01-17 02:41 PM