I've noticed since the latest update to all my apps none have been working correctly (being slow, selective loading on pictures, sometimes just crashing completely etc), also the bar with the insert/send icons doesn't seem to show up a lot of the time when I text. This only started to happen once all my apps updated within the past month. Could it be faulty updates or maybe a phone software issue? Anyone got suggestions?

Posted via CB10
    06-09-15 12:43 AM
    Uninstall the apps in question and reinstall (make sure they're the latest versions and set them up from scratch.
    It's the only way to be sure that it's the apps and not something else.

If you still have the same issues THEN reinstall the latest OS.

By the way, what model device are you using and what is the OS Version?
    06-09-15 12:50 AM
    I'm using the Z10 STL100-4 using OS 10.2.1.3253

I uninstalled all apps and reinstalled them only to have Facebook work. Nothing else seemed to change.

Posted via CB10
    06-09-15 01:32 PM
    I'm using the Z10 STL100-4 using OS 10.2.1.3253

I uninstalled all apps and reinstalled them only to have Facebook work. Nothing else seemed to change.

Posted via CB10
    Well, I'm not surprised. you're using a pretty old OS. and the apps have been upgraded to work with the newer OS's. You should consider upgrading to the latest OS which should fix your issues.
    If you don't like "leaks"... Blackberry" has officially released 10.3.2.xxxx for all devices.
    06-12-15 03:26 AM
    I never fully understood how to install leaks and I'm waiting for Verizon to release the OS update then. I'm glad to know it isn't an actual phone issue, thanks!

Posted via CB10
    06-12-15 03:46 PM
    I never fully understood how to install leaks and I'm waiting for Verizon to release the OS update then. I'm glad to know it isn't an actual phone issue, thanks!

Posted via CB10
    Waiting for your carrier could be a long wait (as carriers go)

First go up to Blackberry.com and download the latest software to your Computer. (Link, Blend, drivers) They're all in one package.
    Then after you set up LINK.. plug your device into your computer (USB cable) and after link recognizes your model, it'll automatically download the latest software(OS) for your device
    or you can also download the latest right from the BlackBerry.com website.

To learn how to install leaks check out the "How To" area. It's really not hard if you read it all.
    06-14-15 01:30 AM