Hi,

I'm looking for a native alarm clock app for BB10 which has a configurable auto-dismiss function. For example: suppose I set my alarm to go off at 7am but would like it to stop ringing after, say, 30 seconds. This is possible with several alarm clocks on Android (the best of which is Alarm Clock Xtreme, imho). Any chance of finding something similar for BB10? The usual problem with running the Android app would be the lack of headless/background support...

Thanks!
    09-11-14 09:41 AM
    just load up an Android one and keep it open at night. Have you checked BBW for what you are seeking?
    09-11-14 09:43 AM
    Sorry, I'm the OP (forgot to log in). Yes, I've searched BBW but couldn't find anything relevant - there's an app that does this on BBOS but not for v10.
    09-11-14 09:51 AM
    Sorry, I'm the OP (forgot to log in). Yes, I've searched BBW but couldn't find anything relevant - there's an app that does this on BBOS but not for v10.
    Darn! That would be a handy function to have. I have checked my phone on 10.3 and i don't see any option like that. Hey maybe someone else knows! They will add their comments.

Ok and congrats on logging in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ShintoPlasm likes this.
    09-11-14 11:25 AM
    Hi,

I'm looking for a native alarm clock app for BB10 which has a configurable auto-dismiss function. For example: suppose I set my alarm to go off at 7am but would like it to stop ringing after, say, 30 seconds. This is possible with several alarm clocks on Android (the best of which is Alarm Clock Xtreme, imho). Any chance of finding something similar for BB10? The usual problem with running the Android app would be the lack of headless/background support...

Thanks!
    Would you kindly explain why you would want an alarm to go off and then shut itself off after 30 seconds.

Posted with my Z10 on Verizon 10.2.1.3253
    09-11-14 03:16 PM