Anyone know if there is an alarm clock app that allows for a daily alarm, but the alarm is skipped for a day if there is any interaction with the phone for X hours before it is supposed to go off?

So for example I have an alarm set for 9:30 am; but if I touch any physical button or swipe up between 5am and 9:29am it won't go off that day.
    11-15-14 07:26 AM
    Can't say I've ever heard of an app like that. Such a thing would certainly get me in trouble though.. I check my phone when I wake up top use the bathroom or just turn over but I always fall back asleep.. Many meeting would be missed!
    11-15-14 08:41 PM
    I'm talking about a wake up alarm, so if you are already awake and taking a **** on the pot missing the alarm wouldn't matter. You don't need an alarm to get up if you are already up. And using your blackberry at all means you are up.

The idea is that if you get up early of your own volition and check your BlackBerry, that means the wake up alarm isn't needed any more, and if it goes off while you are elsewhere it may annoy your roommates / spouse / etc.

Alarms and Calendar Reminders are not the same thing. And I'm talking about an alarm created by an app, not even the built-in alarm function. So this app wouldn't have any effect on meeting reminders.

So this question is still open.
    11-17-14 06:41 AM
    I'm talking about a wake up alarm, so if you are already awake and taking a **** on the pot missing the alarm wouldn't matter. You don't need an alarm to get up if you are already up. And using your blackberry at all means you are up.

The idea is that if you get up early of your own volition and check your BlackBerry, that means the wake up alarm isn't needed any more, and if it goes off while you are elsewhere it may annoy your roommates / spouse / etc.

Alarms and Calendar Reminders are not the same thing. And I'm talking about an alarm created by an app, not even the built-in alarm function. So this app wouldn't have any effect on meeting reminders.

So this question is still open.
    Why don't you just turn off your alarm if you wake up before it goes off?

Posted via CB10
    11-17-14 06:43 AM
    Because I'm forgetful. Especially in the morning.
    11-17-14 06:45 AM
    I would absolutely hate an app like this.
    I would wake up at 5 am check the time and go back to bed expecting my phone to wake me up an hour later but oops... it didn't.
    11-17-14 08:34 AM