I seem to have a similar problem repeating itself.
    Own Passport with 10.3.2.2836

Not always, but on a few of my apps that were downloaded using Snap / Amazon / 1mobile Market I seem to come to a dead end AFTER BEEN ASKED TO UPDATE.

If I accept the update, the App goes into a loop and says that "Unable to open Installer" or alternatively, it suggests to "First Uninstall" ...

Some apps, that simply stopped working without the newest update, I actually tried to uninstall, but when trying to re-install the message I get is "Can't install this app, as you already have a newer version installed".

In the better cases, although I no longer have the App symbol on my desk-top, somehow going to 1mobile Market or Amazon and searching for the app allows me to OPEN the app without installing it again.

What am I doing wrong?
    where are these elusive apps physically, that I can only find through 1mobile Market / Amazon ?
    Finally, where exactly are the old versions of these apps, who's symbol I no longer see, but seem some how to exist?

Many thanks!
    04-03-17 02:37 PM
    The Android Runtime on that version is broken. You should... either update to 10.3.3 or review the fixes.

Unable to uninstall Android applications after updating to BlackBerry 10 OS version 10.3.2
    04-03-17 05:09 PM
    Many thanks for your kind reply.
    I installed and ran the software from the link, it seemed to take very long, so I left it overnight.
    I then re-booted my phone.

Unfortunately, it is exactly the same.
    I can not uninstall or update specific apps and trying to open a few of them, can only be done via the mother downloader program (Appstore / 1Mobile Market etc).

I am on Virgin Media UK and it claims that 10.3.2.2836 is the latest available update.

Is there some other way for me to get the suggested 10.3.3?

I do not understand how to review the fixes?

Thanks again!
    04-04-17 07:15 AM
    Now that you can delete android apps after updating your runtime, you need to use Ghost Commander from BBW to do the job - since the icons are missing from the home screen.
    04-04-17 07:22 AM
    That is great.
    I installed Ghost Commander and then deleted the offending apps.
    I then went back to Snap and re-installed them.
    Works so far on almost all the problem apps.
    Also managed to finally delete icon-less apps that I no longer need (and practically forgot all about!)
    04-04-17 11:33 AM