After a security wipe can I log in on phone with any BlackBerry id?

I deleted my BlackBerry ID by mistake. Now the phone does not let me change it and even if use the same email address I had before, it does not let me sign in. It says to log in with original id.

I know I will lose all apps I have purchased if I change BlackBerry id.

However, my phone still functions normal with the exception I can't reinstall/update apps I have purchased. Plus a reminder to confirm password once or twice per day.

Btw, I already tried BlackBerry help in twitter and it's useless for this case.

I already backup my documents, pictures, videos, contacts (manually as I can't use BlackBerry link).

Posted via CB10
    08-07-15 10:48 PM
    Useless you say? They seem to have a nice record of getting people back in action (should you provide them with all the info they need).

So here is what you could do to at least make sure you don't lose the device:
    • Disable BlackBerry Protect on the device - to prevent it from locking diifferent BBIDs from logging in.

PlayBook can be wiped as many times as you want.

Restoring a backup is tied to the BBID so it may just not work. If I were you, I'd try @BlackBerryHelp again and provide them with your PIN and deleted BBID.
    08-11-15 12:14 PM