After the Bell email migration, I made sure that contacts showed up properly in the online account. On my BlackBerry Q10, I deleted the bell account, and then added back in. I chose the "email, calendar, contacts.." option, but only email appears to have integrated. There were no options under Advanced to select or deselect contacts and calendar, etc. when integrating the account. Any suggestions on how to get these contacts over to my BlackBerry?
    02-11-16 11:31 PM
    Read the instructions on the Bell site with respect to no 14. Bell email migration ? What you need to know.
    I got the cal to work from my pc to the phone (Z10) but have not been able to have the phone talk back to pc. Very frustrating.

Bell has created a disaster by having a hissy fit with microsoft and we pay. If all else fails I am going to migrate to google.
    02-28-16 12:15 PM
    It looks like the instructions in the Bell migration document does not cover Blackberry OS10. In the calldav it asks for username and email address. I don't understand what user name means. Email OK. In the instructions it provides us with a server name "dav.webmail.bell.net" and Port 443, Encryption SSL. No where under caldav settings on my Blackberry does it provide me with the opportunity to input the Port and and Encryption option.

Bell is no help....call Blackberry. Everything worked fine till Bell made the change. I guess they forgot blackberry but than again blackberry is forgetting us aren't they? My 1.5 year old passport is becoming the next playbook. Too bad. It was a great device.
    04-10-16 09:32 AM