O.k, I'm probably being dumb, but I can't figure out how to add a 2nd phone number to a pre-existing contact. I recently bought a passport and imported my phone numbers from my old iPhone. Several of my contacts have multiple phone numbers. But if a contact only has one phone number, I see no way to add a second phone number from the edit screen.

In other words, when I go to a contact without a phone number, or with only one phone number there already, there's only that one field for inputing a number.

I'm sure it must be something that will make me want to slap my forehead, but can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong? How can I get a second field to appear so that I can enter a 2nd (i.e. work) phone number?

-------

Also, in the video here on crackberry, "Top 10 tips for Blackberry 10 contacts" I noticed that on the right side of the screen was a bunch of letters to let you jump quickly to a contact (i.e. hit the "W" on the right and it jumps down to the contacts starting with W). I don't see that at all on my passport. That's an enormously useful feature as i have a huge list of contacts. Why isn't it showing up? do I have to enable it somehow? Did they remove it? any help in getting it back would be appreciated.
    10-19-14 11:31 AM
    In your contact app, click on the contact you wish to add a number too, then hit "edit", then hit "add field", then choose "phone number".

Posted via CB10
    10-19-14 11:36 AM
    Tap on edit at the bottom of the screen

Tap on "+add field"

Then add phone number or any other information you want to add. Then I guess the rest is pretty self explanatory.

Posted via CB10
    10-19-14 11:37 AM
    As for the "Letter list scrolling" short cut.

It doesn't show up on physical keyboard devices because you can instead just press on the corresponding physical key (you can actually keep typing in the name and it will narrow it down further). It's actually better than the virtual letter list available on the Z series.

Posted via CB10
    10-19-14 11:43 AM
    Ah, Nice! Thanks guys!
    10-19-14 02:04 PM