Since the launch of the passport and I've been wondering when are they launching the 10.3.1 OS on other blackberries like the q10/q5/z10...etc??

Posted via CB10
    10-27-14 03:19 AM
    To be announced. It's unlikely that it'll be this year.

BlackBerry Z10 | 10.3.0.1052
    10-27-14 03:25 AM
    It's some time next month it will come with the launch of the classic

Z30 Beast on Roids....
    10-27-14 03:40 AM
    To be announced. It's unlikely that it'll be this year.

...really, now?

I thought folks were predicting November.

-STV on Z30STA100-5/10.2.1.3247 TMO US
    10-27-14 04:07 AM
    - It will be launched along with the 'Classic'
    10-27-14 04:10 AM
    ...really, now?

I thought folks were predicting November.

-STV on Z30STA100-5/10.2.1.3247 TMO US
    I keep forgetting that 10.3.0 is actually out so I keep thinking that 10.3 was the November thing.

10-27-14 04:59 AM
    What I don't understand in this context is why does RIM allow such speculations and rumors (and the leaks!) over months (and years). Why don't they give the folks an official release date? For software, for hardware, for everything. If the people would know clear and binding release dates there would be much more planning reliability and dependability. - I work in IT myself. I know how complicated the developement is and how much time it needs. But normally every big company has a project management with internal release dates and then they define what should be in this release and what not and they also communicate. RIM is much too quiet for my taste, I don't know why.
    10-27-14 05:36 AM
    What I don't understand in this context is why does RIM allow such speculations and rumors (and the leaks!) over months (and years). Why don't they give the folks an official release date? For software, for hardware, for everything. If the people would know clear and binding release dates there would be much more planning reliability and dependability. - I work in IT myself. I know how complicated the developement is and how much time it needs. But normally every big company has a project management with internal release dates and then they define what should be in this release and what not and they also communicate. RIM is much too quiet for my taste, I don't know why.
    I think they are quiet, because they are well known for missing their deadlines and want to avoid that at all cost

The best way for them to do it now, is to just be a little vague about it in the beginning and a short time before it is released, announce a specific date. For software it could be that they don't announce dates, due to carriers and such. But I hope it's like the 10.2.1. rollout, that was a nice one!

Posted via CB10
    10-27-14 05:42 AM
    What is the offical release date for iOS 8.2? What I don't understand in this context is why does Apple allow such speculations and rumors (and the leaks!) over months (and years). Why don't they give the folks an official release date? For software, for hardware, for everything. If the people would know clear and binding release dates there would be much more planning reliability and dependability. - I work in IT myself. I know how complicated the development is and how much time it needs. But normally every big company has a project management with internal release dates and then they define what should be in this release and what not and they also communicate. Apple is much too quiet for my taste, I don't know why.
    NamelessStar likes this.
    10-27-14 07:54 AM
    Sources say it's next year
    Classic is still launching this year with 10.3.1 though
    10-27-14 08:24 AM
    iOS 8.2 [...] Apple [...] Apple
    Did I say anything about Apple? Or did I compare RIM with Apple without naming it? What role does Apple play in the context I was talking about? - Apple doesn't interest me at all, I was talking about nobody else than RIM.
    10-27-14 09:02 AM
    What is the offical release date for iOS 8.2? What I don't understand in this context is why does Apple allow such speculations and rumors (and the leaks!) over months (and years). Why don't they give the folks an official release date? For software, for hardware, for everything. If the people would know clear and binding release dates there would be much more planning reliability and dependability. - I work in IT myself. I know how complicated the development is and how much time it needs. But normally every big company has a project management with internal release dates and then they define what should be in this release and what not and they also communicate. Apple is much too quiet for my taste, I don't know why.
    lmao the best reply ever as it does apply to every company on the market.
    10-27-14 09:09 AM
    Expected release based on many forums is on Early week of November. And in few forums mentioned that 10.3 release wil expected to be end of this year. Hopefully we want 10.3 by next few weeks.

Posted via CB10
    10-27-14 09:19 AM