Any advice would be appreciated please?

I have a new Blackberry 9720 and all seems to be working correctly except that I cannot connect to the internet. I get a message at the top of the screen that says initialisation failed. I have used the Blackberry desktop software feature to update it and also to reset to factory settings and I am getting the same message. I have no warranty because although I bought it new, I bought it second hand.

I generated a support log from inside the support tools in the Blackberry desktop software but I do not see a link anywhare to send it in to anyone who may be able to help.

I have checked all of the possible solutions I found here and online but I know the sim is good because it works in 2 other Blackberries and the sim tray seems to be in good order.

If anyone has any advice, please give me a hand.

I spent out on buying it so I cant afford to go again on a replacement so thanking you in advance for any advice at all...
    10-16-16 01:08 PM
    You are on a BIS account and have sent your Service Books to the phone?

You mention other BlackBerries... are these yours and they are working on this account? Did you try using Desktop software to do a device switch?
    10-17-16 11:48 AM
    Thanks for getting back to me but I havent a clue what you mean. Is all I know is that the phone will not recognise the sim and the screen says Initialisation failed.

Thanks
    10-17-16 04:26 PM