Finally had my passport delivered today and what an eye opener it has been literally! That screen!!!

Went straight down to the Tmobile store to get my new sim card
    and behold, the store clerk was excited like no other. He had no clue blackberry had a new phone out and thereafter went straight to his manager to ask if they would be carrying this any time soon. Was a joy to see someone actually envious of a blackberry device again.

I don't see myself going back to a rectangular device again. Even holding my z10 seems odd and non intuitive

This is all I hoped for and more.

Posted via CB10
    10-24-14 09:26 PM
    Finally had my passport delivered today and what an eye opener it has been literally! That screen!!!

Went straight down to the Tmobile store to get my new sim card
    and behold, the store clerk was excited like no other. He had no clue blackberry had a new phone out and thereafter went straight to his manager to ask if they would be carrying this any time soon. Was a joy to see someone actually envious of a blackberry device again.

I don't see myself going back to a rectangular device again. Even holding my z10 seems odd and non intuitive

This is all I hoped for and more.

Posted via CB10
    Too many now don't know what they are missing, sadly. I'd love to try one out, but I know my carrier will ignore it, once again. Glad to hear you are happy with your Passport!
    10-24-14 09:31 PM
    The other nice thing about the passport is that it ill sit nicely in all my shirt pocket without it sticking out like some other big screen fone, oh and reading texts.websites is a joy and that vivid screen is another bonus
    Wait until your device settle down and you start enjoying the long battery life
    10-24-14 09:43 PM
    So this is what I am considering -- using it on T Mobile. I am currently a Verizon customer.

So any issues with getting it set up on T Mobile?
    10-25-14 01:03 PM