I'm using Q10 model. I'm getting frequent notification as "device memory almost fill, pls delete etc" I don't store any pictures or videos or anything in device memory. All folders are empty. When I see about the Misc folder it shows 11 GB I cannot delete, wipe also not useful. I tried! Removed media card, no personal files, no downloads, no external applications. I have tried wiping my mobile for 4 times in last one month. And sometimes LED is blinking different colors then the mobile getting restarted automatically. This occurs frequently.

Someone please help me to get rid of this problems.

Posted via CB10
    03-16-16 01:12 AM
    Is any warranty left?

Blackberry Passport Running 10.3.2.2813
    03-16-16 01:36 AM
    Since the wipe didn't work, have you tried using an autoloader as a last ditch effort?

 Passport/SQW100-3 .2876 CB10 
    03-16-16 08:57 AM
    I'm using Q10 model. I'm getting frequent notification as "device memory almost fill, pls delete etc" I don't store any pictures or videos or anything in device memory. All folders are empty. When I see about the Misc folder it shows 11 GB I cannot delete, wipe also not useful. I tried! Removed media card, no personal files, no downloads, no external applications. I have tried wiping my mobile for 4 times in last one month. And sometimes LED is blinking different colors then the mobile getting restarted automatically. This occurs frequently.

Someone please help me to get rid of this problems.

Posted via CB10
    What kind of files are in the Misc folder? Check the subfolders in the Misc folder and find out what files (extension) are using up all the space by using the properties function in File Manager. The vast majority of used space will be in your android subfolder, of course, so that is the logical place to begin looking. You will have to go through this subfolder and carefully delete unused, temp files etc.
    03-16-16 09:07 AM
    Download ghost commander app from BBW and search thru folders blackberry won't show you, and see what's going on,

Maybe your Android apps don't full uninstalled, or the android app that does download and install on phone could takes up space in obb folder or so

Posted via CB10
    03-17-16 12:24 AM