Hi, i recently upgraded to 10.3 - this week. But i see new features in some of the basic stuffs, and trying to find if that is standard or i can change it :
    1. When phone rings, tap anywhere on screen to make it silent - really helps me during ofc , removed now
    2. Click on anywhere to take a picture and not just on the blue button in the camera.

While i explore and play with the phone further, anyone knows if these two features can be made "10.2 like" still with this upgrade?

Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    therealmuffin likes this.
    02-25-15 11:59 PM
    Hi, i recently upgraded to 10.3 - this week. But i see new features in some of the basic stuffs, and trying to find if that is standard or i can change it :
    1. When phone rings, tap anywhere on screen to make it silent - really helps me during ofc , removed now
    2. Click on anywhere to take a picture and not just on the blue button in the camera.

While i explore and play with the phone further, anyone knows if these two features can be made "10.2 like" still with this upgrade?

Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    None of then can be changed for now, but both are triggered
    using the volume keys, on incoming calls push the down volume button to mute the ringer, push any of the volume buttons to take a picture
    02-26-15 12:07 AM
    Thanks ealvnv, both were great unique features, wish they were kept in this version also!

Posted via CB10
    nah.uhh likes this.
    02-28-15 04:41 AM
    Agreed... at least give us the option to keep the uniqueness that was BlackBerry.

Grrrr

My Canada My BlackBerry My Z30
    02-28-15 08:00 AM
    +1, especially on point 1. Muting a call so easily was in my top 10 of Blackberry features. Honestly, I don't understand those complaining about that feature. Since I accidentally called the emergency number without touching it I keep anything that can activate the touch screen out of my pocket.
    03-02-15 04:53 AM