Since the most recent update of the 1 mobile market app I have not been able to update applications that I downloaded through the app.

If an application had an update I would choose update and it the app would download the new update. After it downloads in the 1MM app it will then open the blackberry installer screen and have the "update" button at the top right corner, about half way through the message pops up where you have to choose accept, then it finishes the install. Once the installation is finished the update button will now say "open" as it should and always has worked this way. Well since the new update of 1MM when I download an update it will download and then the installer opens and the button in the top right already says open. And the application update sits in 1MM in the update / download folder and keeps giving me notifications to install updates.

Please tell me I am not the only one with this problem. I have tried to email 1MM about this issue and got the most unless response possible and was a waste of time. The people are 1MM are useless when it comes to customer support.

Posted via CB10
    09-04-14 02:32 AM
    Have you ever tried sideloading Snap or adding Amazon app store to your device? there are many of the same apps there and it is simple to upgrade.
    09-04-14 05:24 AM