Since blackberry no longer makes phones, as much as I love Crackberry, it seems as though there isn't much point to it anymore. Blackberry is now "BlackBerry Mobile" , according to Kevin, and only android devices are going to be made. All other Droid phones fall under android central. Seems like a logical migration as BB10 continues to fade. Realistically, all of the same info is covered over there anyway, since the switch to Droid. Not to make anyone angry or insult all of your hard work, just tired of "playing house" , so to speak. Seems like we should just rip the band aid off eventually.
    02-02-17 02:15 PM
    Apparently this was already kind of asked previously... feel free to reply or not, if you think it merits further commentary.
    02-02-17 02:18 PM
    It will become CrackBerry Mobile.

But in all honesty, I think the site should continue to live on, on its own. There is legacy BBOS and BB10 data that is definitely valuable for those who are still using it. In addition, I think the BlackBerry Androids deserve to be showcased here as well, as there are nuances to the device. It is not Vanilla Android, as I understand it. I think it may be close, but it does have the BlackBerry special sauce, so that should keep us occupied over here.

There are always going to be comparison between what BB10 had and what is in the current Android offering. I don't think Android Mobile wants to hear about it. So, my opinion is that CrackBerry continues to evolve accordingly.

#CrackBerryMobile
    02-02-17 02:20 PM
    Apparently this was already kind of asked previously... feel free to reply or not, if you think it merits further commentary.
    The answer remains the same lol. Not really going anywhere. BBOS has been dead for years and people still come here looking for help for those devices.
    02-02-17 02:20 PM
    I agree that it's not dead, but there has been a definite decline that is undeniable.

Posted via CB10
    02-16-17 07:31 PM
    If crackberry caters to the BlackBerry audience, who cares which os is being used?We discuss bbos 7 devices even today and bb10 devices will most likely continue to have a presence for quite some time . And many people like me are very interested in the new android powered blackberry devices. You won't get this brand specific coverage and all the fan enthusiasm over at AC . This is where the BlackBerry fans dwell , it's home to crackberrians , we still exist , I am typing this on another brand ls android device (until I get my hands on the "mercury" . Crackberry will Continue to live and thrive with its existing community until the traffic on the site doesn't allow for the cost of maintaining it.
    02-16-17 08:16 PM
    If crackberry caters to the BlackBerry audience, who cares which os is being used?We discuss bbos 7 devices even today and bb10 devices will most likely continue to have a presence for quite some time . And many people like me are very interested in the new android powered blackberry devices. You won't get this brand specific coverage and all the fan enthusiasm over at AC . This is where the BlackBerry fans dwell , it's home to crackberrians , we still exist , I am typing this on another brand ls android device (until I get my hands on the "mercury" . Crackberry will Continue to live and thrive with its existing community until the traffic on the site doesn't allow for the cost of maintaining it.
    Wow, I found this thread after having the thought of starting another on CB's revival.
    02-16-17 08:18 PM
    We still post on webOS Nation so y'all got a long way to go!
    02-16-17 08:26 PM
    We still post on webOS Nation so y'all got a long way to go!
    Lol yea! So not exactly EOL for us yet. Stop asking about it hahah
    02-16-17 08:28 PM