Do you really think this forum is a good idea? I'm wondering what your thoughts are.

Thanks in advance.
    01-24-17 11:30 AM
    Do you really think this forum is a good idea? I'm wondering what your thoughts are.

Thanks in advance.
    While we wait for our supreme leader who, if he's doing his job, means he's either checking the stock market or meeting with his personal trainer to improve his swing, I'll take the liberty of using my gift of always being right and say ... he's been here since 2007 and as we've been brainwashed into believing that he isn't being kept here against his will, he must think this forum is a GREAT idea.

But just in case I'm wrong, I've been secretly starting to kiss many bottoms in the event there suddenly becomes an opening for a E.I.C.

Oh and of course this is just my opinion and what Bla1ze says, he does at his own risk and so on and so forth.
    Last edited by Lostboy5151; 01-24-17 at 01:44 PM.
    01-24-17 01:24 PM

Thanks in advance.
    Before, I ask, I should say that,I, personally can't believe that Mobile Nations even exists. The planning that went into this incredibly enormous City and then giving it to us absolutely free had to come from a lot of love and a bit of insanity. and a large trust fund. And considering at this very moment there are 9,720 people on this website from all over the world the few people that come here for the purpose of trying to irritate others basically goes unnoticed.
    Except for a few...The people that come here have legitimate questions and issues and always get the help they need and I couldn't be happier being a part of helping others. You can't put a price on the smile you get back.
    The Forums are what makes everything work. Without them, Bla1ze would have to hire several writers to enlarge his portfolio to handle posting a much higher quality of jokes (funny ones to be more precise.) No reflection on you, Bla1ze. You do the best with what you have.

With that said..
    I'm curious, Hedge.... if I may ask, What are your thoughts?
    Last edited by Lostboy5151; 01-24-17 at 02:16 PM.
    01-24-17 01:46 PM
    Sure, why not? I mean, I've never been hard to get a hold of and I make my way around the forums A LOT but having a forum for answering questions can't really hurt either.
    tdyhedge, Lostboy5151 and Rico4you like this.
    01-24-17 01:58 PM
    In all honesty, I've always just looked at every thread as an "Ask Bla1ze" thread since he's always lurking lol
    Bla1ze likes this.
    01-29-17 08:02 PM