Who is blaze?
    03-20-17 03:42 PM
    Welcome....

He is the Editor of the site, so sorta the guy in charge.
    03-20-17 03:44 PM
    Thank you!

Got a little confused with the picture that is next to the tab "ask blaze" is that him? Saw a few more people coming by that are also important to the website, so i was wondering.

May i also ask you a question about my priv, since you're responding?
    03-20-17 03:54 PM
    Thank you!

Got a little confused with the picture that is next to the tab "ask blaze" is that him? Saw a few more people coming by that are also important to the website, so i was wondering.

May i also ask you a question about my priv, since you're responding?
    Ask away
    03-20-17 04:32 PM
    Well, having some issues with the autocorrection. It worked fine before i updated the keyboard, all of a sudden it doesn't automatically corrects my words when i press the spacebar which it did prior to the update, already tried couple of things that ive found online but no success. Its really annoying.
    03-20-17 04:47 PM
    This might be helpful

Swipe down from the top of the screen once using two fingers, or twice using one finger.Tap**>*Language & input*>BlackBerry Keyboard Settings*>*Prediction and correction.

Do any of the following:To increase or decrease the typing correction strength, tap*Auto correction, and then move the*Physical keyboard*or*On-Screen keyboard*slider.To edit your personal dictionary, tap*Personal dictionary. If necessary, tap a language.

To enter a new word, tap*. To edit a word, tap a word. To delete a word, tap a word, and then tap*.To edit the restricted words list, tap*Restricted words. To add a new word to the restricted list, tap*, and then enter the new word.

To delete a word from the restricted list, touch and hold the word, and then tap*Delete.To delete or block words that the*BlackBerry Keyboard*learns as you type, tap*Word lists, and then tap*Personal word lists*or*Work word lists. Touch and hold a word, and then tap any other words that you want to delete or block. To delete a word, tap.

To block a word so that the*BlackBerry Keyboard*never learns it again, tap*
    Last edited by Carjackd; 03-20-17 at 05:36 PM.
    03-20-17 05:03 PM
    03-20-17 05:49 PM
    This might be helpful

Swipe down from the top of the screen once using two fingers, or twice using one finger.Tap**>*Language & input*>BlackBerry Keyboard Settings*>*Prediction and correction.

Do any of the following:To increase or decrease the typing correction strength, tap*Auto correction, and then move the*Physical keyboard*or*On-Screen keyboard*slider.To edit your personal dictionary, tap*Personal dictionary. If necessary, tap a language.

To enter a new word, tap*. To edit a word, tap a word. To delete a word, tap a word, and then tap*.To edit the restricted words list, tap*Restricted words. To add a new word to the restricted list, tap*, and then enter the new word.

To delete a word from the restricted list, touch and hold the word, and then tap*Delete.To delete or block words that the*BlackBerry Keyboard*learns as you type, tap*Word lists, and then tap*Personal word lists*or*Work word lists. Touch and hold a word, and then tap any other words that you want to delete or block. To delete a word, tap.

To block a word so that the*BlackBerry Keyboard*never learns it again, tap*
    Thank you! Going to try that, if it still doesnt work then i dont know what to do, haha.
    Carjackd likes this.
    03-21-17 11:20 AM
    Thank you!
    03-21-17 11:20 AM