Good Morning,

I have faith that you know how to fix this. It just started last week I would say, rather assume.

Whenever I connect my DTEK 60 to my laptop, and I choose USB for File Transfer, it should give me access to my entire SD Card, but it doesn't. It only gives me access to ANDROID folder and LOST.DIR folder. I have a photos folder, music folder, and other folders on there as well which now I can't see. But on the phone itself, I have access to all of the folders. I'm frustrated, seems nobody knows what the issue is.

I'm running 6.0.1, build # AAJ934 and Security Patch from Mar 5 2017. I have a feeling it might be with the security patch? I don't know, just a guess.

Thanks.
    03-18-17 10:41 AM
    Something with either the recent few security patches or Windows updates is causing it. What I do is flip between Charging Mode, PTP and MTP until it sticks onto MTP.
    03-18-17 12:27 PM
    The problem isn't getting it to stick in MTP, it does that fine. The problem is that when it is in MTP mode, I don't see all of the folders on the SD card. Mainly Photos and Music. That is the problem I am having.
    03-18-17 12:46 PM
    And I just tried using another laptop with Windows 7, the same results.
    03-18-17 12:56 PM
    Found this answer and it worked to a T

This is a well discussed and easy to fix bug... Disconnect USB cable, go to Settings, Apps, and Show System Apps and find External Storage and Media Storage and clear data and cache on each one and reboot, then give it 5 min after full boot up to rebuild media databases and connect to USB and select MTP. Should be good to go.
    03-18-17 02:00 PM