I have a BB9930 and had to do a secure erase and somehow lost my copy of an old version of BeBuzz. I still have the registration code but could no longer find the version of BeBuzz that I had been using. So I decided to buy the latest version on the BB App World. Paid the $2.99 for it and it downloaded fine. But when I launched the app and tried to activate it i get the message "activation is currently not available." I've tried at least 5 times and still the same thing. I've tried sending Bellshare the maker of this app an email and even going to their web site and creating a ticket but I only get automated responses saying they're received it, ect. I really like the BeBuzz app and just need the activation code.

Any suggestions as to what to do now would be appreciated.

thx!
    04-13-17 11:13 PM
    It is possible that BlackBerry World is down.

Try hard booting your device, pull the battery. It usually solves 9 out of ten problems. If you are on wifi turn off your wifi..sometimes a weak signal can cause confusion with the device. Finally ...resend your service books. Why do I remember this stuff? To send your service books, go to the Email Setup icon on your device or when in the Messages app, press Menu, choose Options and select Email Account Management. Once it opens, press the Menu key again and choose Service Books then Send Service Books. You should receive activation emails for all of your registered email addresses on your device. If not, verify that you have properly set up your email accounts or check with your carrier for more help.
    04-14-17 12:37 AM
    Thanks for your suggestions. Tried all that. Still getting the activation is currently not available message. Is Bellshare still in business?? I still haven't gotten a reply from them on email or the ticket I filed on their web page. Just an automated response.
    04-14-17 12:35 PM
    Thanks for your suggestions. Tried all that. Still getting the activation is currently not available message. Is Bellshare still in business?? I still haven't gotten a reply from them on email or the ticket I filed on their web page. Just an automated response.
    You should have looked at the REVIEWS... activation hasn't worked for months. Need to initiate the process for a refund.
    04-14-17 01:14 PM
    Thx for the heads up. BB should remove Bellshare's apps. That's if BB even has someone managing it nowadays.
    04-14-17 01:42 PM
    I assume the refund process still works.... let us know how that goes.

But yeah you would assume that several folks asking for refunds would throw up a red flag.
    04-14-17 02:06 PM
    Will do.

Is a bummer about Bebuzz. I really liked that app. Less complicated that the other LED apps I've tried.
    04-14-17 03:03 PM