- 10-02-2010, 03:48 AM #604
Alright, I went to Globe's Business Center at Greenbelt 3 last night. Here's what I got from there rep there.
1. Those ****** you talk to on their hotline are not Globe employees, they (CSRs in the hotline) are a third party contact center. Hence, they are not empowered to deal directly with your account. What they do is make a report and forward it to Globe for action. Just a note: Maybe if we are inquiring about offers by Globe then we can call the hotline(which also they are not that reliable), but for account related problem it would be better to deal directly with the Business Center (though it defeats the purpose of having a hotline). Bottomline, screw the hotline. Go to the Business Center directly.
2. On my problem, the rep from the Globe Center also cannot do anything about it. Their systems seems to be at fault. She said she will make the necessary report (again). But this time it's direct to Globe. No more switching of responsibility. I'm hoping this will be more promising than the wasted 7 days calling their hotline.
3. The rep from the center actually computed my charges (without me asking for it) and she pointed out some charges that should not be there. Kudos to her initiative. She made a report to reverse my charges which amounted to around Php3,200. I did not even raise this question to her. I told her I already paid the bill as soon as I got the online billing, but told me there's no problem and that it will be reversed.
So all in all, I got a fruitful discussion at the Globe Center. Hopefully they will keep their word and actually act on it. But I'm feeling positive about it.Blackberry is like my electronic moleskine.
- 10-02-2010, 07:27 AM #606
Hi.. Just wanna ask.. My friend has a 8520, he upgraded his version to 5.0. Now, when a new sms message comes in, it doesn't show in the SMS folder. He needs to go to options>view folders>SMS inbox just to retrieve his messages.. By the way, my friend is using SMART. I hope to get an input to this.. Thanks
Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
- 10-03-2010, 12:41 AM #608
Last edited by drichhhh; 10-03-2010 at 12:48 AM.
- 10-03-2010, 02:12 AM #609
- CrackBerry Newbie
10-03-2010, 10:00 AM #611Whoever said money can't buy happiness simply didn't know where to go shopping.
- 5 Posts
- 10-04-2010, 02:39 AM #612
How long does it take to activate a Super Surf BB Max Plan? When I applied for it yesterday, they said 24 hours, but until now, it has NOT been activated.
I called the service center three times already and so far, they can't give me a definite period when they can activate the service! argh...
Btw, I got my blackberry bold 9700 outside of globe. The CSRs told me that I might have a problem with my BB as i didnt get it from globe (they said some services may not work properly). Is this true???
Anyway, so far, my BB is basically working as a basic phone - for calling and texting only. No emails, no bbming, no FB no twitter. sucks
- 10-04-2010, 02:47 AM #613
Globe just sucks that way. They take forever to sign up. Anyway would suggest you just try for manual activation call a supervisor or something.
And no, whoever told you that the 9700 will not work just because you bought it from a third party is an *****. Everything works fine. Mine didnt come from Globe. ****, all my relative's BB's didnt come from globe and they all work.
- 10-04-2010, 07:49 AM #616Blackberry is like my electronic moleskine.
- CrackBerry User
10-04-2010, 12:01 PM #618
- 38 Posts
unfortunately for us who may not have the time and or just sick of standing in line for some "customer service" our other and only option is to call up those airbags at the call center. the "HELP" line unfortunately is a mess that causes more confusion than convenience unless you have platinum subscriber (but then again i have friends who tell me they get crappy csrs even on platinum). makes me wonder how the h3ll does that call center for globe pass their CSATs. if anyone here works at globe please fix your sh!t up. its not even funny anymore. im sorry fellow bb users i just had to vent. not apologizing to globe tho.
- 10-05-2010, 01:48 AM #619
Anyone here who have a 9700 and tried upgrading OS? Mine is running on the stock OS which is V184.108.40.2063 and was just wondering if anyone tried some of the threads here regarding the leaked OS or something... Thanks
- 10-05-2010, 06:08 AM #620
So i guess this is the time I post my pin here: 222BA791. Add me up.Blackberry is like my electronic moleskine.
- 10-05-2010, 07:03 AM #622
- 10-05-2010, 07:57 PM #624
Or maybe Globe should have a dedicated BB Reps.
- 10-06-2010, 03:41 AM #625
Globe reps are still caught up with the iphone hype, they forget the other services they offer.Blackberry is like my electronic moleskine.