Great display of hub features, smart share and overall capability. Damm thing looks a smooth as silk!

06-26-14 07:42 PM
    Oh man watching this video makes me realize how much I miss having a BlackBerry!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using CB Forums mobile app
    06-26-14 08:45 PM
    Oh man watching this video makes me realize how much I miss having a BlackBerry!

If you are truly a BlackBerry fan then NOW is the time to come back. The company could sure use your purchase of a BB10 device right about now. Why did you give your money to Samsung instead?
    06-26-14 08:53 PM
    Because it's not an ad? It's a 4min video from BlackBerry on YouTube.

THESE are ads.

lift and jh07 like this.
    06-26-14 08:57 PM
    See what I mean...I have never seen this type of simple display of the awesomeness BB10 delivers.

All I see are jerky attempts by non BB users with Unboxing reviews?

This vid was as smooth as the OS is...again, not sure about the achem..."smoothness" of the back track but hey, know your market I guess?
    06-26-14 08:58 PM
    Wow; nice video but the Z3 looks a touch laggy.

Posted via CB10
    06-26-14 08:59 PM
    Have we seen an add do this though? I show this to a group of my peers at work and they might lean away from Android. Use this format for IT groups trying to sell their masters about a corporate direction on mobile.

I Get that is is not a "TV' add but nonetheless I have not seen a vid so nicely explaining the features...or like the title of the thread said, have I missed them for NA?
    06-26-14 08:59 PM

THESE are ads.

You made my point...

These are simple eye candy bits that show simple things that all phones do....not really well either.

I get that the one I linked was 4 mins yes but it was able to communicate what it does best, which was the first time I ever saw by BB. I only wish I had it a while back when the phone decision was being made at my corp. We were so close to getting BB back.
    06-26-14 09:19 PM
    Have we seen an add do this though? I show this to a group of my peers at work and they might lean away from Android. Use this format for IT groups trying to sell their masters about a corporate direction on mobile.

I Get that is is not a "TV' add but nonetheless I have not seen a vid so nicely explaining the features...or like the title of the thread said, have I missed them for NA?
    Nah, not really. And they DID cut a short version.

06-26-14 09:56 PM
    Great display of hub features, smart share and overall capability. Damm thing looks a smooth as silk!

Honestly it didn't look that smooth at all. If you think that's smooth as silk then you got fake silk

Q10 Posted via CB10
    06-26-14 10:05 PM
    Ok then I give up...

Stay with the current feel good generic fluff stuff that shows features that all phones have like watching soccer????, working great I guess.

:shrug:
    06-26-14 10:30 PM
    No lag here not bad, need something similar for North American phones so we can post and share, hopefully for the new phones in the fall at the very least and spread the BlackBerry joy!

Q10 with Telus on 10.3.0.296
    stealthbob likes this.
    06-26-14 10:37 PM
    That's a cool overview video for sure...maybe it's the accent, or the slick music (lol)... but it was easy to watch to the end.

Posted via CB10
    stealthbob likes this.
    06-26-14 10:52 PM

Totall agree. Typing Hindi in English makes me want this phone right away. Amazing stuff.
    06-26-14 10:58 PM
    Love these commercials..Z3 Jakarta's emphasis on BBM

Posted from my SuperHuman Q10
    06-27-14 09:47 AM
    If you are truly a BlackBerry fan then NOW is the time to come back. The company could sure use your purchase of a BB10 device right about now. Why did you give your money to Samsung instead?
    Because after several device replacements getting the the Blue Screen of Death and the phone(s) malfunctioning to where I couldn't use them at all, I had to get a new phone. A reliable phone.

I'm interested in the Passport ,but I am still seeing some threads about Blue Screen of Death. I just have to back down.

CB is the only Blog Site I check out everyday and so can't wait to see a hands on video of the Passport. Plus rumored Z50...If it's coming.

I can do an upgrade already but I'm waiting til Q4.

06-27-14 02:56 PM