(1)check this "Beginner's Guide to Google AdSense for Publishers | Distilled".
    (2) I am not sure about your preference, for me, the communication business, either handsets, fiber optic network, or telcos, wireless, etc need to provide accurate, fast, secure service. That back dated to old days using a massager on the horse to transmit critical info or letter. Security and reliability and accurate transmit info is critical. Remind me someone use wireless voip dial 911, and sent the embulance all over new York City. Look like someone forget the accuracy in term of location. As for security, it is key for me on the communication. Just see how annoying it is when your mom snoop around your phone or your better half. :-)

Posted via CB10
    I didn`t understand half your post. Security is even better on Android for communication as you can have app locks and messaging locks so no one can access it but you. I used them all the time when I was high school so someone couldn`t see who I talked to. For iOS they even have a fingerprint scanner so literally only you can unlock your phone.
    04-20-14 01:55 PM
    I didn`t understand half your post. Security is even better on Android for communication as you can have app locks and messaging locks so no one can access it but you. I used them all the time when I was high school so someone couldn`t see who I talked to. For iOS they even have a fingerprint scanner so literally only you can unlock your phone.
    Hmm, I guess what you don't know will not kill you... see below for the finger print scanner. matching on a895. Not me.
    "Researchers spoof fingerprint, bypass Samsung Galaxy S5 security, access PayPal
    By Darlene Storm
    April 16, 2014 11:47 AM EDT
    Four days and a spoofed fingerprint later, security researchers made a joke of Galaxy S5 fingerprint authentication as they gained access to the phone and then to a PayPal account linked to the smartphone.

It only took two days for the Chaos Computer Club to bypass Apple?s Touch ID, tricking the iPhone 5S fingerprint scanner with a fake fingerprint made of wood glue. At that time, the CCC said, ?It is plain stupid to use something that you can�t change and that you leave everywhere every day as a security token." Avoid fingerprint biometrics, CCC advised, as it is an unsuitable access control method. You might think smartphone makers would have learned something from that, but it only took four days after Samsung released the Galaxy S5 before the security feature was fooled by the same trick using the exact same fake fingerprint that defeated the iPhone S5."

Posted via CB10
    04-20-14 03:01 PM
    Hmm, I guess what you don't know will not kill you... see below for the finger print scanner. matching on a895. Not me.
    "Researchers spoof fingerprint, bypass Samsung Galaxy S5 security, access PayPal
    By Darlene Storm
    April 16, 2014 11:47 AM EDT
    Four days and a spoofed fingerprint later, security researchers made a joke of Galaxy S5 fingerprint authentication as they gained access to the phone and then to a PayPal account linked to the smartphone.

It only took two days for the Chaos Computer Club to bypass Apple?s Touch ID, tricking the iPhone 5S fingerprint scanner with a fake fingerprint made of wood glue. At that time, the CCC said, ?It is plain stupid to use something that you can�t change and that you leave everywhere every day as a security token." Avoid fingerprint biometrics, CCC advised, as it is an unsuitable access control method. You might think smartphone makers would have learned something from that, but it only took four days after Samsung released the Galaxy S5 before the security feature was fooled by the same trick using the exact same fake fingerprint that defeated the iPhone S5."

Posted via CB10
    I said the iOS not the Galaxy S5. Difference.

Sent from my XT907 using Mobile Nations mobile app
    04-20-14 03:12 PM
    If I get the hub, keyboard and gestures, then why not?

Posted via CB10
    04-20-14 03:23 PM
    I said the iOS not the Galaxy S5. Difference.

Did you read the last sentence of the quote? I rest my case. Nothing new here.

Posted via CB10
    04-20-14 03:51 PM
    Did you read the last sentence of the quote? I rest my case. Nothing new here.

Posted via CB10
    It was talking about the S5. I was talking about iOS.

04-20-14 03:58 PM
    It was talking about the S5. I was talking about iOS.

"iPhone 5S fingerprint sensor hacked by Germany's Chaos Computer ..."
    "The Risks of the IPhone Fingerprint Lock - Businessweek"
    "Fingerprint Sensor in iPhone 5S is No Silver Bullet ... - CIO.com"
    "New iOS Flaw Increases Risk of Spying on Enterprises - CIO.in"

Posted via CB10
    04-20-14 04:12 PM
    Then there would be no reason to have a BB. I have a BlackBerry for the blackberry os/10.

Z30/Bell - Posted via CB10
    04-20-14 04:15 PM
    Then there would be no reason to have a BB. I have a BlackBerry for the blackberry os/10.

Z30/Bell - Posted via CB10
    This is a valid point to some degree, but if you think a little bit about it, there is no reason why Blackberry shouldn't add most of BB10 features to Android. I also bought Z10 because of BB10 OS but number of us willing to try BB10 OS is not enough for Blackberry to survive.
    I don't see how they accepted reality with BES10 and offered support for iOS and Android with plan to manage WP also, but they cannot follow that vision regarding hardware unit. Offering Blackberry experience across various platforms for me have more vision and gut than turning back to the OS7.

Posted via CB10
    04-20-14 06:05 PM
    "iPhone 5S fingerprint sensor hacked by Germany's Chaos Computer ..."
    "The Risks of the IPhone Fingerprint Lock - Businessweek"
    "Fingerprint Sensor in iPhone 5S is No Silver Bullet ... - CIO.com"
    "New iOS Flaw Increases Risk of Spying on Enterprises - CIO.in"

Posted via CB10
    K.

stlabrat likes this.
    04-20-14 06:18 PM
    Just on my PlayBook because it is pretty useless now and BlackBerry messed up the bridge. Still great hardware in need of a worthy OS and ecosystem.

Posted via CB10
    04-20-14 07:49 PM
    If Google announced; we have been working for awhile to make more berries happier ; android kitkat is now available for your BlackBerry device.
    Would you replace the OS? Why?

Posted by my BlackBerry Z30STA100-2/10.2.1.2141
    WTF .... Y?! ..... Y?!!

People sure don't like Android but they love borrowing their apps...lol

Posted via the Android CrackBerry App!
    LMAO ... apply said. I believe it's more than the obvious - their choosers begging & being greedy though ... they sure don't like Google's Services but want the apps and what they bring.
    04-21-14 07:29 PM
    Android apps? Maybe a few.

Full Android on BlackBerry? This is the farthest I'll go:

What if? -- Would you Put Android on your BB?-img_20140421_122115.jpg

Posted via CB10
    aha and allengeorge like this.
    04-22-14 01:22 AM
    No, thank you.

Posted from a BB 10 Device, my weapon of choice
    04-28-14 12:43 AM
    Then it wouldn't be a 'BlackBerry' anymore

Posted via CB10
    10-09-14 07:02 AM
    People sure don't like Android but they love borrowing their apps...lol

Posted via the Android CrackBerry App!
    I don't love borrowing their apps and if there is a native version I don't.

Posted via CB10
    Bluenoser63 and allengeorge like this.
    10-09-14 07:08 AM
    This is a valid point to some degree, but if you think a little bit about it, there is no reason why Blackberry shouldn't add most of BB10 features to Android. I also bought Z10 because of BB10 OS but number of us willing to try BB10 OS is not enough for Blackberry to survive.
    I don't see how they accepted reality with BES10 and offered support for iOS and Android with plan to manage WP also, but they cannot follow that vision regarding hardware unit. Offering Blackberry experience across various platforms for me have more vision and gut than turning back to the OS7.

Posted via CB10
    I bought bb10 because it wasn't android / Google. No android. If people want android then go buy a Samsung.

Posted via CB10
    10-09-14 07:10 AM
    You should think twice about BlackBerry and security like they wouldn't sell your info too. In the end they are trying to make as much money as possible off consumers. Google also by chance, also wants to do things to enrich our lives (Google Glass, Driverless cars, internet balloons etc.). Google is only as secure as you make it. If you song use Google Dashboard and account settings correctly, yes your info will be easily accessible. But used right leads to better access to where your info is and who has access to it.

Check the revenue statements on the quarterly reports. How much of the percentage of income from selling ads/information does Blackberry make and now much does Google make. That will tell you who is more into getting information from you.
    10-09-14 07:41 AM
    Another thread like this. Moderators, please close this thread.

Posted via CB10
    10-09-14 09:43 PM
    If Google announced; we have been working for awhile to make more berries happier ; android kitkat is now available for your BlackBerry device.
    Would you replace the OS? Why?

Posted by my BlackBerry Z30STA100-2/10.2.1.2141
    Rather put DOS on my phone. Why? becases it would not spy on me.
    10-27-14 09:59 PM
    no, came to Blackberry for BB10 not Android,
    10-28-14 04:00 PM
    And this is the other "Android on BB" thread...
    And it refuses to die, too... haha. :-)

? ? ? Passposted via CB Chen ? ? ?
    11-06-14 09:53 PM
    All that lack in BlackBerry is just apps so it's better if they put lots n Lots Of apps in BlackBerry world

Posted via CB10
    11-09-14 05:55 AM
    No. I don't even put Android apps on my BlackBerry, because the spying the features can't be disabled, unlike BlackBerry native apps.
    11-09-14 06:16 PM
    Rather put DOS on my phone. Why? becases it would not spy on me.
    I actually have a .bar file for DOS somewhere...

Posted via CB10
    11-14-14 12:54 AM
133 ... 3456