BB10 Loosing support on/ from social networks, is making me feel letdown and I'm really dejected. This is but a rude way to shut the doors on us the BB10 users.

BB10 although being a versatile OS, Couldn't get find a respectable place (in terms of market share). I wouldn't go around slinging mud now about what who and how it has come to this point. But I would like your positive inputs about what could be done to stay alive even when the world's against you, for no dreadful reason.

For one thing I am a multi brand Mobile Reseller doing business in India, I sell a huge number of Android devices , at home all my family members are on iphones and Tabs but..but I am addicted to BB10 on my Z10.

Is there anyway to get any kind of support from hardcore fans?

Posted via CB10
    10-26-16 10:22 PM
    You've come to the right place, but keep in my mind that BB10 has been on a slow ongoing decline for more than a year. For some, it's still BB10 forever, but as each day passes more and more are moving on to Android.
    10-26-16 10:41 PM
    perhaps it will be another platform in the future, but bb10 is really the only option for security, privacy conscious individuals. the changes with windows 10 prevent me from considering windows mobile. perhaps if I shift to linux as my desktop os, I could entertain it, but these are in addition to my comfort with the bb10 os which you also mention.
    10-27-16 09:00 AM
    When I installed Windows 10 on my PC and got to the "We're almost done" screen, I opted for the option in the fine print at the bottom of the page. It provided another three screens of privacy related options. I declined almost every one, and even though I have a Microsoft account I log into my PC with a local account.

When I set up my DTEK50 I put all my accounts in the Hub, even though I was prompted a couple times to do it in GMail. I don't use Google Plus and I'm surprised at how little data is used by Google Services.
    andy957 likes this.
    10-27-16 11:19 AM
    When I installed Windows 10 on my PC and got to the "We're almost done" screen, I opted for the option in the fine print at the bottom of the page. It provided another three screens of privacy related options. I declined almost every one, and even though I have a Microsoft account I log into my PC with a local account.

When I set up my DTEK50 I put all my accounts in the Hub, even though I was prompted a couple times to do it in GMail. I don't use Google Plus and I'm surprised at how little data is used by Google Services.
    Good to know. It runs the Google, but the Google doesn't need to run YOU... :-D

�   "BB10 dead?" - "Let's dance the Danse MacaBBRY! ... or is it..?" ;-D   �
    11-07-16 02:52 AM
    BB10 Loosing support on/ from social networks, is making me feel letdown and I'm really dejected. This is but a rude way to shut the doors on us the BB10 users.

BB10 although being a versatile OS, Couldn't get find a respectable place (in terms of market share). I wouldn't go around slinging mud now about what who and how it has come to this point. But I would like your positive inputs about what could be done to stay alive even when the world's against you, for no dreadful reason.

For one thing I am a multi brand Mobile Reseller doing business in India, I sell a huge number of Android devices , at home all my family members are on iphones and Tabs but..but I am addicted to BB10 on my Z10.

Is there anyway to get any kind of support from hardcore fans?

Posted via CB10
    I hate to sound insensitive. Get over it.

Posted via CB10
    11-10-16 09:31 AM
    No. The company now needs to be sold, splitting up the parts if necessary.
    11-10-16 10:14 AM
    BlackBerry 10 must live

Posted via CB10
    to boldly go likes this.
    11-10-16 11:47 AM
    BlackBerry 10 must live
    But what if it doesn't?
    11-15-16 06:00 AM
    .delete dup, wont let me delete post.
    Last edited by to boldly go; 11-15-16 at 08:50 AM.
    11-15-16 08:39 AM
    The CrackBerry site won't let me type in the reply box, do you think I better report it to the Admins? LOL.

FROM MY TEXT MSG PGM:
    We all must die someday. The important thing is to keep on living til we die. If only more people came to realize how great BlackBerry still is, even without the support of app developers, it might still make a comeback ... ... ... meanwhile, I'm staying onboard.

I can't even PASTE a reply now. The website page is stuck in 'almost finished loading' mode. It's probably Sooo Saaad from my popup blocker that it can't continue for me. Now believe it or not (like I can make this stuff up) my post button just forced me into a new window SCIENCE.HOWSTUFFWORKS.COM.

I may never get out of here alive. will try again.
    11-15-16 08:43 AM
    BlackBerry 10 must live

Posted via CB10
    BlackBerry 10 is alive. Just think Han Solo frozen in carbonite. Alive, well, and stable (although somewhat immobilized).

Only in this case, no rescue is imminent.
    11-29-16 09:41 AM
    The CrackBerry site won't let me type in the reply box, do you think I better report it to the Admins? LOL.

FROM MY TEXT MSG PGM:
    We all must die someday. The important thing is to keep on living til we die. If only more people came to realize how great BlackBerry still is, even without the support of app developers, it might still make a comeback ... ... ... meanwhile, I'm staying onboard.

I can't even PASTE a reply now. The website page is stuck in 'almost finished loading' mode. It's probably Sooo Saaad from my popup blocker that it can't continue for me. Now believe it or not (like I can make this stuff up) my post button just forced me into a new window SCIENCE.HOWSTUFFWORKS.COM.

I may never get out of here alive. will try again.
    Look, and listen closely, and you'll see death is all around us - waiting, eternally waiting, conquering all.
    11-29-16 09:55 AM
    Look, and listen closely, and you'll see death is all around us - waiting, eternally waiting, conquering all.
    Hey, I remember you from Up With People.
    11-29-16 09:04 PM
    Yah, but I'm gonna die before my BlackBerrys! Sad but true, they're that good!

You can throw in the towel any time you like, but it ain't over til its over!
    12-03-16 04:53 PM