My two local Walmarts (in London, Ontario) have removed the separate displays they had for the Z10 and Q10. The displays were prominent beside the Apple and Samsung displays. Not that Walmart was a hot bed of Blackberry sales, but not a good sign nonetheless.
    04-14-14 11:12 AM
    My two local Walmarts (in London, Ontario) have removed the separate displays they had for the Z10 and Q10. The displays were prominent beside the Apple and Samsung displays. Not that Walmart was a hot bed of Blackberry sales, but not a good sign nonetheless.
    In my area of the US, Walmart never had BB10 devices. For a while around launch they still had a few BlackBerry BBOS prepaid devices. But the last time I checked even those are gone. Retailers stock what sells, if it ain't selling they remove it for something that will. And it's hard to earn that space back again in the future.....
    Last edited by Dunt Dunt Dunt; 04-14-14 at 12:43 PM.
    04-14-14 11:17 AM
    Perhaps getting ready for the Z3 and Q20 I would assume.
    04-14-14 11:18 AM
    I doubt it. In past cases when they moved to new models (eg from Bold 9900 and the Curve models) to the new Z10, the old display never disappeared, the phones did but the display stayed, even if it was to be replaced with a newer a looking display later. They've rearranged the setup now so there is no space for the separate Blackberry display.
    04-14-14 11:24 AM
    Lol...wishful thinking....i haven't seen a blackberry at any Walmart in my neck of the woods for the longest...central florida...heck, I was in Wisconsin several months ago and the closest I saw a blackberry was the ones Walmart sells via their prepaid...and it was a curve

Posted via CB10 with z10
    04-14-14 11:29 AM
    Two of the WalMart stores by me have the Z10 on display. The unit is off and doesn't power on, but neither does any of their other display units.

I've never seen the Q10 on display at WalMart.
    Last edited by Moonbase0ne; 04-20-14 at 08:59 AM.
    04-19-14 11:51 AM
    No BlackBerry phones in any Walmart near me for several months now.
    I went to get a 9360 for nostalgia's sake and nothing.

Posted from my awesome Q10 via CB10.
    04-20-14 06:17 AM
    Supermarkets here in the uk generally don't have a great choice of smartphones. They go for cheap phones.

BlackBerry Curve 9320 is the only BlackBerry sold on asda direct (wallmart company)

Also Blackberry's can be found in the fruit and veg section.

Posted on CB10 with the Q10
    04-20-14 10:59 AM
    Oh, Wally World.

At least they had them on display at some point. I don't really shop there often because I work for Targ�t. Target doesn't sell any BlackBerry phones. Prepaid, contract..nothing.

It sucks because that discount comes in handy when snagging an upgrade.

Posted from a BB 10 Device, my weapon of choice
    04-28-14 12:52 AM
    Two of the WalMart stores by me have the Z10 on display. The unit is off and doesn't power on, but neither does any of their other display units.

I've never seen the Q10 on display at WalMart.
    All walmart displays are dummy units. None of them are real phones. They are just mock ups of what you will get. Example, pick up a unit that has a built in stylus. Try and pull the stylus out. You can't because it is just a plastic part of the frame for show. The real phones are locked up.

Posted via CB10
    04-28-14 12:57 AM