I love the 1:1 ratio on my Q10 and am not here to nag about the screen or anything, but as we all know very few developers actually support such a ratio, so I have a simple suggestion that I hope it would have some ears and dunno if it was mentioned before, the suggestion is to, when opening instagram for example, instead of taking the whole screen, why not just give it the exact ratio the app actually needs on the far right of the screen, let's say 16:9 inside the square, at this point yes the app might be smaller but not that much and q-users wouldn't really mind (I guess) but we will be able to browse a full functioning complete app and stop have the feeling it's too small and close. This way on the other part of the screen we can or work on another app or just keep displaying the sneak-peak notifications as if we r sneaking, or just some updates from Blackberry world. What do you guys think?