Everyone agreed that the Passport is difficult to use single-handedly. So I have a suggestion since, first let's face it, the huge majority of people use both hands when using ttheir phones. Am not here to say to enlarge nor discrease the width. All I have is a suggestion that would benefit more from the form factor and the width we have:

Return the keys to their size on the Q10 and on the left just squeeze a number keys. This way single handedly eventhough the device. Will stay big but all keys while typing will be accessible and on the left we can use it for the numbers.

What do uu guys think?

Powered by Blackberry
    Uusi Puhelin likes this.
    10-01-14 03:19 AM
    I don't have one. Still undecided. Plus, I'm in the U.S. Hopefully, at&t will release it sooner than later so I can check it out and make a decision. I also remember members creating similar threads for the keyboards issues on the 9800/9810 models. "Fat-fingering" the keys, etc.... I haven't really looked but, based on the size, has anyone posted a video using the Passport - with one hand? Just curious.
    10-01-14 05:41 AM
    I agree with OP that the physical keyboard of the BlackBerry Passport should have maintained the key size of the BlackBerry Q5/Q10 to facilitate inclusion of punctuation and numeric keys. In my opinion, the key size of the BlackBerry Q5 is perfect regardless of stick-fingers or fat-fingers.
    10-02-14 08:43 AM
    I am hoping that they don't call it the Passport 2.. rather Passport 2015 or something.. like they do for cars.. it gives you a sense of where the line up stands in terms of maturity and stuff... Numbered nomenclature IMO gets boring and redundant after a short while...

Posted via CB10
    10-02-14 09:39 AM
    I am hoping that they don't call it the Passport 2.. rather Passport 2015 or something.. like they do for cars.. it gives you a sense of where the line up stands in terms of maturity and stuff... Numbered nomenclature IMO gets boring and redundant after a short while...

Posted via CB10
    I don't mind about the year but all I meant was about the next gen.