So, if I'm reading this correctly, you're asking SBE to BUY you a Happy Meal, right????
    Close. I was asking him to buy Mirk a Happy Meal. It would be the nice thing to do, if Mirk needs one.
    04-25-15 03:35 PM
    Close. I was asking him to buy Mirk a Happy Meal. It would be the nice thing to do, if Mirk needs one.
    Screw Mirk! happy meals all around!
    anon(3732391) likes this.
    04-25-15 10:58 PM
    Screw Mirk! happy meals all around!

Oh, sure! That's just great!
    You think you can just buy me off with a Happy Meal???
    Well you're sorely mistaken.. Mr. Car whoever-you-are!!!!
    How can I have a happy meal if i don't know what sauce to use??

Well, that's it! I'm starting a new thread to discuss the Sauce Issue.

Gimmie my Happy Meal. I'll take it with me!
    currentodysseys likes this.
    04-26-15 06:49 AM
    What if BlackBerry refused to make Kobe beef burgers altogether (high end touchscreens) and instead focused 100% on chicken nuggets (pkb)?
    04-27-15 08:58 PM
    Lol, I make cattle feed for Kobe beef cattle at my work.

Posted via CB10
    05-02-15 09:18 AM
    I think we should also start a thread about using a knife and fork to eat burgers. If most people eat burgers by hand in other restaurants it is because they do not know how to use tools. And variety of sauces would ony create too much of a dilemma on which to choose. Just couple of sauces would be enough!

(Also I cannot make up my mind about going to BBBurgers if I do not know if it is a Pepsi or Coke restaurant!)

Did I say that any burger is a good burger depending on the quality of the fries?

Kobe or not, I like my BB Passport burger and could not spend a day without it :-)

Posted via CB10 on my beloved Passport
    Tatwi and anon(3732391) like this.
    05-02-15 11:28 PM
    Lol, I make cattle feed for Kobe beef cattle at my work.

Posted via CB10
    So, you make the food of our food... and what is your expert opinion on BlackBerry Burgers then?? :-p

05-02-15 11:29 PM
    Round or square patties?

Posted via  Classic.
    05-03-15 09:50 AM
    Round or square patties?

Posted via  Classic.
    squircle of cource!

Tatwi and anon(3732391) like this.
    05-03-15 10:40 AM
    Google Playstore was down for more than a few hours no one complained, is it they don't care or maybe Google cannot do anything wrong .
    Android users are dumb! They don't complain but BlackBerry users have tongue they say $&@;'"+(($&&@'##* all the time (no offense just kidding)

 Diplomatic Passport 
    05-03-15 04:08 PM
    Thread derailed into fun question thread...

Time to move to Rehab, lol :-D

�   Passposted while waiting for the Z-lider....   �
    05-03-15 07:05 PM
    ...and I said Noo-Noo-nooooo! :-p
    05-05-15 10:53 AM
    What if BlackBerry refused to make Kobe beef burgers altogether (high end touchscreens) and instead focused 100% on chicken nuggets (pkb)?
    Chicken nuggets are too pedestrian. Try Shamrock Shakes. Exclusive, limited edition, nothing like the run of the mill boring shakes, 100% security that your pee will turn green.
    05-08-15 03:08 PM
    Look at Chick-Fil-A, looks like Nuggets(PKB) can do real well. Must be some kind of crack they put in it.
    05-08-15 03:43 PM
    I love John Chen's meat... D'OH!!!!
    05-08-15 03:55 PM
    05-08-15 04:17 PM
    To get it strait, suppose BB made the best burgers for years. I mean premium burgers that people would die for. Then they changed the menu to BB10 which is a complete remake and taste nothing like the previous burgers we all grew to love. Of course there will be complaints.

Then to appease our pallets they say you can order McD's fries and drinks... If I wanted McD's fries (Android apps) I'd go there and not order them from BB...
    05-08-15 04:25 PM
    To get it strait, suppose BB made the best burgers for years. I mean premium burgers that people would die for. Then they changed the menu to BB10 which is a complete remake and taste nothing like the previous burgers we all grew to love. Of course there will be complaints.

Then to appease our pallets they say you can order McD's fries and drinks... If I wanted McD's fries (Android apps) I'd go there and not order them from BB...
    Reminds me of the new coke. Maybe BB10 is the new coke, the difference being there is nothing to backpedal to. Classic is hardware backpedaling.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    Soapm likes this.
    05-10-15 07:21 PM
    It's more like they have a good burger but no bun, condiments, beverages, side dishes or napkins.
    Soapm and MikeX74 like this.
    05-20-15 06:59 PM
    It's actually more like BB made the best, but greasiest, burgers in the world. But, people stopped buying them because they learned about (and started buying) healthy foods. Losing customers, BB also started selling healthy foods, and even healthier ones, but people still wouldn't go back to BB because they thought their their burgers were still greasy!
    05-20-15 07:14 PM
    It's actually more like BB made the best, but greasiest, burgers in the world. But, people stopped buying them because they learned about (and started buying) healthy foods. Losing customers, BB also started selling healthy foods, and even healthier ones, but people still wouldn't go back to BB because they thought their burgers were still greasy!
    05-20-15 07:15 PM
    It's actually more like BB made the best, but greasiest, burgers in the world. But, people stopped buying them because they learned about (and started buying) healthy foods. Losing customers, BB also started selling healthy foods, and even healthier ones, but people still wouldn't go back to BB because they thought their their burgers were still greasy!
    I think that's the difference, BB didn't add healthy foods, they switched to healthy foods only and left us greasy burger desiring folks reminiscing about the good old days... Also, the reason folks stopped buying initially wasn't the burgers, it was the lack of side dishes (apps) and now they have a new healthy burger but still no side dishes... But they did allow us to order fries from McD's (Android apps), the problem is they come cold (my Android apps seem too freeze and hesitate a lot...)
    05-21-15 08:27 PM
    It's more like they have a good burger but no bun, condiments, beverages, side dishes or napkins.
    You nailed it, they had the best burger on the market, just nothing to go with it... Now they again have the best burger (OS 10 really grows on you), but still, "no bun, condiments, beverages, side dishes or napkins."
    05-21-15 08:29 PM
    I think we should also start a thread about using a knife and fork to eat burgers. If most people eat burgers by hand in other restaurants it is because they do not know how to use tools. And variety of sauces would ony create too much of a dilemma on which to choose. Just couple of sauces would be enough!

(Also I cannot make up my mind about going to BBBurgers if I do not know if it is a Pepsi or Coke restaurant!)

Did I say that any burger is a good burger depending on the quality of the fries?

Kobe or not, I like my BB Passport burger and could not spend a day without it :-)

I've got a Passport burger, the Genuine Flip case plus the Hard Shell as combo, with cushioning double-sided tape in between as shock absorbers...

:-)

The Sad Truth-img_20150509_150410594.jpg
    The Sad Truth-img_20150509_150444786.jpg
    The Sad Truth-img_20150509_150309644.jpg
    ***Just*** fits in Coffee Club's
    "Put your phone away!" boxes, haha... :
    The Sad Truth-img_20150509_150529461.jpg

That's it. I reckon it's awesome. And it works for me. Costs a bit (price for two cases that should have been one!), but maybe for the Oslo we get something like this... :-D

Soapm and currentodysseys like this.
    05-22-15 02:20 AM
    I've got a Passport burger, the Genuine Flip case plus the Hard Shell as combo, with cushioning double-sided tape in between as shock absorbers...

:-)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20150509_150410594.jpg 
Views:	278 
Size:	18.6 KB 
ID:	353940

Name:	IMG_20150509_150444786.jpg 
Views:	279 
Size:	26.6 KB 
ID:	353941

Name:	IMG_20150509_150309644.jpg 
Views:	265 
Size:	29.0 KB 
ID:	353942
    ***Just*** fits in Coffee Club's
    "Put your phone away!" boxes, haha... :

Name:	IMG_20150509_150529461.jpg 
Views:	265 
Size:	29.8 KB 
ID:	353943

That's it. I reckon it's awesome. And it works for me. Costs a bit (price for two cases that should have been one!), but maybe for the Oslo we get something like this... :-D

Hahahah, I do the same, only my hard shell is white and I do not use tape. I clean the flip with water and soap and water the hard case and it will stick just fine . The only small downsize is it just fits and have to calculate well to place it just right . But it really works for me

Most of the time though when at home, phone is without a case or sometimes the hard case. When in Suit also sometimes I will take the phone without case and place it in the breast pocket where it is safe and comfy.

I especially use the "oreo" setup when pp travels in my jeans pockets or when I go grab a BlackBerry burger :-p

Soapm likes this.
    05-23-15 02:19 AM
54 123