Why I believed in the BlackBerry turn around was the vision of mobile computing that Thor had. I liked the idea of having my z10, docking it with a screen and keyboard. Having a low cost dummy tablet that works off of my z10, giving me the same functionality just with a larger real estate when I need it. This is the reason I believed, this is why I bought a z10 (I would not trade my BlackBerry for any other phone out there).
    11-07-13 10:52 PM
    A 10 or 15 inch playbook with BT mouse and keyboard or being able to dock the BB10 handsets would be awesome. But I think BB have other more important problems right now. Can't understand why the Z10 doesn't have Miracast.
    11-08-13 05:37 AM
    Thor had a vision of the future... too bad it was someone elses vision.

There is no such thing as a low cost dummy tablet at this time... and BlackBerry doesn't have the scale to build ANYTHING low cost.

If you want mobile computing today, use Windows 8....
    • Desktop
    • Laptop
    • Tablet
    • Phone

One account to log on every device, along with Skydrive and you are able to do most anything... anywhere.

The Z10 will never be what you want it to be.. the hardware isn't there and BlackBerry is a long way from having the software - theirs and more importantly 3rd parties, to make BlackBerry a true mobile computing platform.
    propeller10 likes this.
    11-08-13 10:06 AM
    was it ever introduced at all? just because he used the word mobile computing doesnt mean it was actually there.
    11-08-13 11:34 AM
    Thor had a vision of the future... too bad it was someone elses vision.

There is no such thing as a low cost dummy tablet at this time... and BlackBerry doesn't have the scale to build ANYTHING low cost.

If you want mobile computing today, use Windows 8....
    • Desktop
    • Laptop
    • Tablet
    • Phone

One account to log on every device, along with Skydrive and you are able to do most anything... anywhere.

The Z10 will never be what you want it to be.. the hardware isn't there and BlackBerry is a long way from having the software - theirs and more importantly 3rd parties, to make BlackBerry a true mobile computing platform.
    Well said. If you want a portable power house, consider buying a surface pro 2.
    11-08-13 02:26 PM
    There are at least three other platforms that are more attractive for mobile computing than BB10: Windows, iOS, and Android. Otherwise, BB10 is right in the mix. Unfortunately for Blackberry, each is sponsored by the one of the giants of technology.
    Last edited by heymaggie; 11-08-13 at 02:45 PM.
    11-08-13 02:29 PM
    @ scale Sadly have to agree

Posted from BlackBerry Z10
    11-09-13 10:36 AM