Polling is one thing. But Polling a deliberate set of people that are BBRY negative is BS.

Posted via CB10
    Lol! You perceive anyone that defects to another brand/platform as BBRY negative.

Posted via C5303
    08-18-15 07:23 PM
    If that's the fact, what's the point to appear in public in the first place, to feed rumors?

Posted via CB10

What's your point? I didn't say he couldn't say anything. I said he was constrained in what he could say. Are you disagreeing with me on that?
    Marcus Leon likes this.
    08-18-15 08:17 PM
    Kayfabe, really? What is the business purpose behind trying to convince the world that your PR firm is terrible and your CEO is ill prepared for calls and interviews??
    I find it hard to believe the "app neutrality" thing was capricious rambling.

Kayfabe was not the correct word.
    The strategy I refer to is "Feign madness but keep your balance" https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thirty-Six_Stratagems.
    I will not speculate on his true intentions.
    08-18-15 11:13 PM
    What's your point? I didn't say he couldn't say anything. I said he was constrained in what he could say. Are you disagreeing with me on that?
    Do you know FOR SURE he is constrained in what he could say?, let's asume he is (in such case I WOULD agree with you), still, does that mean he can act like a comedian speaking for ever without saying ANYthing? Or even worse, he is misleading investors when he is feeding the media with rumors.

My point is he is not doing any good to the company and shareholders (not to mention customers), because he is either lying or creating confussion.

Posted via CB10
    08-21-15 03:06 AM
    Do you know FOR SURE he is constrained in what he could say?, let's asume he is (in such case I WOULD agree with you), still, does that mean he can act like a comedian speaking for ever without saying ANYthing? Or even worse, he is misleading investors when he is feeding the media with rumors.

My point is he is not doing any good to the company and shareholders (not to mention customers), because he is either lying or creating confussion.

Posted via CB10
    Absolutely, the officers of any publicly traded company are constrained in what they can say. I have no opinion on what specifically he has said.
    08-21-15 08:13 AM
    4,000 people representing 350 Million? Lol right on.

Posted via CB10
    That is how statistics work
    Coachbulldog likes this.
    08-21-15 10:09 AM
    Absolutely, the officers of any publicly traded company are constrained in what they can say. I have no opinion on what specifically he has said.
    Great!; Now a big question: what has he said?, any thing at all?

Posted via CB10
    08-22-15 04:12 AM
    Great!; Now a big question: what has he said?, any thing at all?

Posted via CB10
    There are like 900 threads devoted to what he said. I don't pay a lot of attention to him.
    08-22-15 09:15 AM
    There are like 900 threads devoted to what he said. I don't pay a lot of attention to him.
    As I said before, he is just feeding rumors, and nobody, including people participating in those 900+ threads knows wha he is saying, if at all.

Posted via CB10
    08-30-15 10:02 PM
    If the carriers sold and advertised blackberries they might sell better. Employees at these places are no better. The incentives to sell blackberries is not there so they don't push the devices. I've been using blackberry since they were making pagers with keyboards, lol. They have disappointed me with quite a few products but I still remain loyal. Typed this on my Q-10, my Passport is at home. Using my Passport as a tablet until I can unlock for T-Mobile. I refuse to be a robot or tempted by stEve.

Posted via CB10
    09-01-15 07:39 PM
    I am one of the smartphone user started with iOS carried on with android and finally using BlackBerry Classic for 4 days

Posted via CB10
    09-03-15 04:45 AM
    BlackBerry > indroid> BlackBerry > BlackBerry

Posted via CB10
    09-03-15 05:18 AM
62 123