The feeling I had when I heard a new BB device will come out, was Christmas, the teasing felt nice, the issue with the apps and the promise of a certian number was on the side for me, I wanted the device in my hand! My opinion is that they should've stick with 2 devices released this year (Z10 & Q10), and make those two great, hearing lately about OS7 devices, Q5, Z30... is just sad, it means BB already forgot about the Z10, it's been 7 months and already they have so many devices outhere is just confusing for people, I know each device is set to be for different types of people, but still, do your thing with the first two (wich you promised) and let the market speak after, don;t come out with 10 devices in one year, it's poor salesmanship! GIVE IT A YEAR! Z10 and Q10 will do great, just keep on upgrading and making these two perfect! Apple releases on device in 2/3 years, ONE, not 2 or 3 or 4, and everybody is buying it, from young kids to their mothers or grandmothers... If BB thinks that Z10 is a bussines and they have to come out with a device for kids is just like saying the kids are stupid, iPhone is doing good, one device for everybody, not 5 for nobody... P.S.: SOmething must be done with OS10 screen icons, must be a way to make nice round corners for each icon and a standard size, let the geek in developers speak!!! Thank you!
    Bonnie Bonzai likes this.
    08-17-13 03:54 PM
    I respectfully disagree. They need an array of phones. Having 5 devices lined up on a display in a store (like Samsung has with several phones and a tablet) creates relevance. I'd like to see shelves of BlackBerry stuff in my store once again. One for everyone, and then accessories.

My gf thinks I love my Z10 more than her... she's on to me.
    08-17-13 04:04 PM
    I kinda agree, I suppose...

Three devices -

1. A high-end touch the size of Z10 (since it has very optimal, balanced size for most users)

2. A high-end Q10

3. Q5-like device but cheaper, priced appropriately for emerging markets. Cheaper keyboard phones still sell well there

As for the other potential devices, have a strategic partner make them.

~STV on Z10STL100-3/10.1.0.2025 TMO US
    CosbyOrsova and Bonnie Bonzai like this.
    08-17-13 04:07 PM
    You do have a point and I do agree, but I think (I don't have any clue about how Samsung is doing) that Samsung is doing good with the Galaxy SIII and lately with SIV (maybe), not the whole range, I heard something about Galaxy Note, but I don't think they oversell it, and I prefer Z10 and Q10 outhere and a new Playbook or why not a Blackberry laptop? They should step up their game!
    08-17-13 04:14 PM
    I think they could do it with four devices... we need the Q5, Q10, Z10, Z30 and that is it... a high and low option. If they feel it necessary for more then they can just keep producing last year's Z and Q kinda like Apple does with the iPhone as a cheaper option...

Posted via CB10
    08-17-13 05:44 PM
    OP I do so agree with you, it's ridiculous making so many BlackBerry's . Stick with a couple of devices and improve on them. Why is that so hard?
    08-17-13 06:10 PM