I have an idea for a campaign that would work for blackberry with this slogan: Nothing beats my Blackberry. It's offensive, soft, simple and reminds us of what really matters for BlackBerry users (and ex-users) productivity, not having to care about viruses/malware and simplicity.

"Nothing beats my Blackberry"

It's a 5-minutes idea, but now I will ask you, other than "powered by blackberry" (which I love) what slogan would you suggest for Blackberry?

Powered by Blackberry
    Elite1, BERRYNOID, sharma6 and 1 others like this.
    04-20-14 11:26 AM
    Not bad, anything feature related like this would be welcome.

Maybe even "BlackBerry 10 is now." Show legacy devices and other brands taking long to get things done, hourglassing, etc, then show BB10 doing the same right away, maybe side by side.
    04-20-14 02:05 PM
    Not bad, anything feature related like this would be welcome.

Maybe even "BlackBerry 10 is now." Show legacy devices and other brands taking long to get things done, hourglassing, etc, then show BB10 doing the same right away, maybe side by side.
    You just mentioned something I too wish they would hop on and be a little more aggressive with their marketing in directly proving how different their new platform is for users from what non-BB faithfuls tend to think of when they hear the name BlackBerry. Since the mass market is unaware, I bet they picture old Curves and the like, and if they could just "see" the speed of BB10 in action, oh boy.
    04-20-14 02:23 PM
    How about BB10 now.

posted via CB10 using my awesome Z10 keyboard
    04-21-14 09:11 PM
    And Microsoft would show off Cortana beating up BB........So not true nothing can beat BB........lol
    kbz1960 likes this.
    04-21-14 11:00 PM
    Nice! Something that I think would be important to add is something that indicates the person is "current" and still believes this to be true.

The reason is that plenty of people think that BlackBerry users today are just old school fanatics that aren't used to app craze and new things phones can do beyond email.

Basically the ad needs to convey the person has used or is an expert user with the latest offerings and still says BlackBerry 10 is the best.

I.e. "I'm a power user who tried an iPhone 5 and Galaxy S4. But nothing beats BlackBerry 10."

Posted via CB10
    04-22-14 01:36 AM
    I think what BlackBerry needs right now is to drive BlackBerry 10 penetration by creating lots of ads that show how much better than the previous BlackBerry OS the BlackBerry 10 is

The challenge right now is that lots of old BlackBerry faithfuls are yet to move to the new platform because they don't know about the features and capabilities of the new system. That's partly responsible for the BBOS sales still being better than that of the BlackBerry 10

A side-by-side comparison ad showing both devices trying to do the same thing as suggested previously would be awesome

The in-house battle to move the BlackBerry base to BlackBerry 10 is very necessary before we can start getting lots of converts from other platforms

Way too many frustrated BlackBerry OS users out there to get converts from other platforms

Posted via CB10
    04-22-14 01:55 AM
    One issue is that BlackBerry has over embellished before. When they said that bb07 was "new".

And, people are wary of the "all new message", kind of like New and Improved Tide.

So, it might have to be a bold "fess up" approach to get people to pay attention. Kind of when that pizza company admitted that their pizza didn't taste that good.

Or, when companies admit fault, but earnestly explain why they are trying harder.

The fact that a bunch of people still carry bb07 or that they still sell it, is also a problem

Posted via CB10
    04-22-14 07:20 AM
    I think what BlackBerry needs right now is to drive BlackBerry 10 penetration by creating lots of ads that show how much better than the previous BlackBerry OS the BlackBerry 10 is

The challenge right now is that lots of old BlackBerry faithfuls are yet to move to the new platform because they don't know about the features and capabilities of the new system. That's partly responsible for the BBOS sales still being better than that of the BlackBerry 10

A side-by-side comparison ad showing both devices trying to do the same thing as suggested previously would be awesome

The in-house battle to move the BlackBerry base to BlackBerry 10 is very necessary before we can start getting lots of converts from other platforms

Way too many frustrated BlackBerry OS users out there to get converts from other platforms

Posted via CB10
    Hopefully legacy users will take the plunge when the Classic comes out later this year.

Posted via CB10
    04-22-14 08:17 AM
    Hopefully legacy users will take the plunge when the Classic comes out later this year.

Posted via CB10
    Totally. Quadcore Qwerty Power. With tool belt for those tricky edits. And legacy power user features.

Zzzzwiped from a Zedevice....
    04-26-14 07:32 AM
    Oh I know! How about let's show them what BlackBerry can't do! Where's Frank?

Posted via CB10
    04-26-14 07:44 AM
    Get a few high profile people who are passionate about their work and use BB10 phones.

Show them using the phones in their daily lives.

"Driven by passion. Powered by BlackBerry."

Let the consumers know that.

What happens in Vegas...

Edit: why not put the Mercedes F1 team in there as well since BlackBerry does participate in their sponsorship?
    04-26-14 03:46 PM