Just wanted to ask if anyone knows whether or not Sprint ever plans on carrying the Blackberry Passport? Has anyone heard anything. Been a fan of Blackberry ever since the pancake and been with Sprint for years, but I might have to jump ship to AT&T because i'm loyal to Blackberry, not Sprint or any other carrier.

Posted via CB10
    03-28-15 09:56 PM
    Just wanted to ask if anyone knows whether or not Sprint ever plans on carrying the Blackberry Passport? Has anyone heard anything. Been a fan of Blackberry ever since the pancake and been with Sprint for years, but I might have to jump ship to AT&T because i'm loyal to Blackberry, not Sprint or any other carrier.

Posted via CB10
    For a Passport to be run on the Sprint Network a CDMA version would need to be created. That has not occurred yet. Additionally, AT&T currently has the exclusive on the device in the US. Your options "today" would be a switch to AT&T and a purchase of the Passport or purchasing the Passport from ShopBlackBerry or Amazon and taking it to AT&T or T-Mobile. My recommendation would be moving on to AT&T and getting their branded device. You can stick it out and wait for Sprint but that's based on "possibility" and even then it could be a year from now and then you've got an 18 month old device and probably want a newer device anyway.

The Not-Right-Now Network-img_20150317_164622_edit.jpg

Posted via my AT&T BlackBerry Classic
    03-28-15 10:27 PM