Ceo
    Try to start up the marketing in India with some tv ad's in a channel or two Please
    you're are lowering the rates but i can't see any z10 or z30 or q10 in the papers nor in tv
    word of mouth is not cutting it for blackbberry
    a 30 second video of how the phone looks and time shift mode and showing the world's fastest virtual keyboard for just around 18k and 35k will seriously ..seriously attract indians.
    just do a marketing campaign for 1 month and you will most def see the difference
    it is not too late.

i can vouch for that
    Akshay Borkar and BB10user07 like this.
    03-28-14 11:34 PM
    They sold out of the Z10 for few weeks, selling 3 times as many as expected. They're doing something right in India.

Still, why not sell even more?!?
    03-29-14 12:04 AM
    I agree with the OP...if they can sell even more devices by airing a couple of advertisements, I see no harm in that! And their pricing needs to be spot on in India! If they'd launched the z10 for around 32-35k, people would have been lining up to buy the device!

Posted via CB10
    03-29-14 12:19 AM
    I think the price for z10 right now, at 18k is the most apt. Get the phones and the OS in people's hand first. Once they start getting the hang of it, they might start upgrading to devices like the z30...i think they have finally got the z10 pricing right..

On my Z10
    Akshay Borkar and itzJustMeh like this.
    03-29-14 02:12 AM
    I think the price for z10 right now, at 18k is the most apt. Get the phones and the OS in people's hand first. Once they start getting the hang of it, they might start upgrading to devices like the z30...i think they have finally got the z10 pricing right..

On my Z10
    Seriously?! 18k for a phone they sold for 43k?! This is only a promotional offer and after two months the price will go back to 25k or whatever it was before the same. They got the original pricing wrong. Kinda obvious that people will buy a phone that costs 24k less than the launch price.

Posted via CB10
    03-29-14 02:26 AM
    BlackBerry's Marketing and Advertising plans are so weak. In my country friends and partners saw my Z10 and all of them said: "wow! That's a BlackBerry? Wonderful we didn't know that BlackBerry has launched new devices".

Posted via CB for BlackBerry Z10
    03-29-14 07:15 AM
    Seriously?! 18k for a phone they sold for 43k?! This is only a promotional offer and after two months the price will go back to 25k or whatever it was before the same. They got the original pricing wrong. Kinda obvious that people will buy a phone that costs 24k less than the launch price.

Posted via CB10
    Well....the phone was overpriced...it is a promotional offer..but they did the same thing, they reduced the prices to 27k for sixty days back in November stating a festive shopping season and never went back to the original price..and now this...this price tag will remain till the end...

Moreover, the major reason the phone did not do well in india before was the price tag and not lack of apps...it was ridiculously priced more than the iPhone at the launch time...

On my Z10
    03-30-14 06:11 AM

Posted via CB10
    the phone was highly overpriced.. but was worth it during the launch in India.. i bought the cell for 43.5k.. had pre booked it... and was one of the first owner(proud) of z10 in my city.. when i went to the showroom to pick it up... every sales person and other brand customers around (was not exclusive bb showroom) were like.. is that a bb..?? *can i have a look*..and people by just scrolling through the menu were like.. *amazing z10 has arrived..beware competitors* and at that moment.. i was had the feeling *like a boss*.. my camera clarity during daylight and timeshift was a craze among my friends...but soon Samsung launched their next flagship model at considerably lower price.. and z10 was ignored due to high pricing... and now they selling it for 18k.. kinda hurts.. but i don't regret it..!! and yes here in India people still doesn't know whats a BB10.. they think z10 z30 are just like OS7 touch BBs.. so they avoid it without even taking a look.. actually the name *bb10* itself is confusing.. people think its just the higher version of same old os7 with no apps... they don't even know its a gesture based os.. still after over an year.. if someone handles my phone,,, they search for back button...even BBos users fall in this category..!! all this just coz BB didn't advertise even a bit about bb10..!! this surely needs to change... please someone convey this post of mine to BBIndia..!!
    03-30-14 06:39 AM
    They sold out of the Z10 for few weeks, selling 3 times as many as expected. They're doing something right in India.

Still, why not sell even more?!?
    MOD i agree they went out of stock... but now that you are selling better than before... at-least now advertise more about its gesture based os...about the qnx core... about android runtime... !!

Just shoot an add film in a tutorial style about its features..!!
    03-30-14 06:40 AM