If this tweet from Brian Zubert, Dev Relations Manager at BlackBerry, gives some insight into the direction and culture being created by Thor / BlackBerry leadership, regardless of their final makeup (enterprise only, software/OS only, hardware vs. no hardware, etc.) BlackBerry will be a true leader in mobile computing. I hope the article linked to in his tweet is being used as a focal point moving forward. (long article from 2001 - by Jim Collins, author of Good to Great)

@bzubert: #HedgehogConcept: #BlackBerry has unmatched security. We should dominate enterprise.
    #GoodToGreat
    http://www.jimcollins.com/article_to...-to-great.html
    cc @level5leaders

Posted via CB10
    09-20-13 11:44 PM
    Sure sounds like more of the same ol' that put the company where it is now.

With a billion dollar loss in one quarter, you'd really think BBRY has more pressing matters on their hands, than to speculate on whose security is number one...
    09-20-13 11:54 PM
    Article, not the tweet itself. Focus, focus, focus. Be a deeper thinker, not a bandwagon, shot from the hip, "I can say something more negative than the other guys" poster.

Posted via CB10
    09-21-13 12:02 AM
    i 'should' be a millionaire too... but i aint
    09-21-13 12:28 AM
    I read the article. Interesting. Good insights into what it would take to make your razor blade company successful ca. 2000. But not really applicable to the tech industry.

If this is where BBRY leadership gets its inspiration,mothered reason to be worried.
    09-21-13 01:45 AM