it's a little rough, but you get the idea

Attachment 416746

BAM! 10 millions phones sold
    But it's smaller than the rest... :-(

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    01-31-17 12:38 PM
    Just show a bunch of glass slabs that all look the same, then have the Dr. Evil meme where he's doing air quotes with a caption: "Options"

elfuzz and Kaizerin like this.
    01-31-17 12:40 PM
    should add google's pixel in the mix.
    coming up ...
    01-31-17 12:53 PM
    Lets sell some mercurys, pitch me your best ad campaign-actuallythinkdifferent2.jpg
    stlabrat, Sigewif and Carjackd like this.
    01-31-17 01:00 PM
    No keys, no please.
    01-31-17 01:07 PM
    coming up ...
    would be nice line up all the "apples" gunned down by berry. ;-)
    gruv4u likes this.
    01-31-17 01:08 PM
    Just show a bunch of glass slabs that all look the same, then have the Dr. Evil meme where he's doing air quotes with a caption: "Options"
    nice, very nice
    01-31-17 01:11 PM
    How about the Chairman of TCL pleading into the camera.
    Kaizerin likes this.
    01-31-17 01:35 PM
    Tim " The Tool Man Taylor" is on the set of Tool Time. He is working on his iPhone while Al is working on an Android device (maybe a Samsung S7). They both are commenting about going thru menus to accomplish whatever task they are attempting to accomplish. They are struggling. Tim Taylor then makes a comment about the phones "needing more power", in typical Tim the Tool Man fashion (insert the Tim Taylor grunt, hopefully you all remember it). He goes to work on the phone, tools flying. When he is done he holds up his new more powerful phone, revealing the Blackberry Mercury.
    kitmo likes this.
    01-31-17 01:47 PM
    but wasn't Al the actual wise one?
    Dunt Dunt Dunt likes this.
    01-31-17 02:06 PM
    Yes, Al was the "brains" of the operation. But Tim was the one that put a 10HP motor on his garbage disposal, hence making it better.
    01-31-17 02:18 PM
    Yes, Al was the "brains" of the operation. But Tim was the one that put a 10HP motor on his garbage disposal, hence making it better.
    Not really. His "improvements" usually result in a fire or some other disaster, lol

01-31-17 04:28 PM
    Tim " The Tool Man Taylor" is on the set of Tool Time. He is working on his iPhone while Al is working on an Android device (maybe a Samsung S7). They both are commenting about going thru menus to accomplish whatever task they are attempting to accomplish. They are struggling. Tim Taylor then makes a comment about the phones "needing more power", in typical Tim the Tool Man fashion (insert the Tim Taylor grunt, hopefully you all remember it). He goes to work on the phone, tools flying. When he is done he holds up his new more powerful phone, revealing the Blackberry Mercury.
    If this were their next Superbowl commercial, I would be thrilled!
    01-31-17 04:51 PM
    Should me along the line of something like...
    Someone gives a person x... then that person processed it and make y (y being clearly better than x).
    Then gives that person a and they make b (b clearly is better than a)
    Then they give this person an regular Android slab and. BAM. A mercury, securied..blah blah.

My head is not working right now to give examples of x-> y and a->b

Along the line of Lemons -> Lemonade.
    01-31-17 05:12 PM
    Only way to sell me one is to install BB10, Android sucks.
    01-31-17 05:56 PM
    Just make a great phone.
    01-31-17 08:50 PM
    Only way to sell me one is to install BB10, Android sucks.
    Brilliant. Bunch of cavemen with Passports and Classics stroll by. Pick up a Merc, sniff it, make face of disgust, throw it down and run away grunting.

"Mercury the BlackBerry BlackBerry users hate."
    gruv4u likes this.
    02-01-17 03:34 AM
    You know, any single one of these might prevent the old "Oh, i didn't know they still made blackberry". That's a true sign you neglected your brand, when no one even knows you still exist
    02-01-17 06:51 AM
    Does mercury got color LED? if it does: (1) a geeky looking guy pull out BB box marked " I am deserve it" from backpack, put on the table. open the box - pick up the mercury and kiss it. (2) start typing using different LED notification to all friends " I got the mercury"... show the setting - Hub, etc. (3) he put down the phone and wait, - 3 or 5 replay with different LED flashy, he tick off, one after the other name from paper - show Hub, with facebook, tweeter, etc... still 5 or 6 left... (4) he flip to tracking app - one dot move towards him - door open with girl friend. she start use the mercury. He nervously watch. (5) the girl friend put the phone on the charge stand. both sitting on the sofa, Color LED start flashing, the chap jump out grap the phone and start typing - completely ignore the girl friend. She got mad and dash out of the door (6) the guy hopelessly watch on the phone that tracking dot move away - stop some place - he open Map (7) the location said Blackberry pop up store at New York City... ;-).
    02-01-17 07:39 AM
    Based on the title, I expected some terrible marketing ideas, and this thread delivered in spades.
    02-01-17 08:49 AM
    Based on the title, I expected some terrible marketing ideas, and this thread delivered in spades.
    Duckin-A I thought that too before coming in here. It entertained me though.
    02-01-17 09:09 AM
    While that may be true, i feel like we've put more effort into the advertising than blackberry has
    Troy Tiscareno likes this.
    02-01-17 09:09 AM
    "Type like a Butterfly, browse like a Bee"

edit : (not sure it's proper English though)
    "Type like a Butterfly, harvest like a B"
    "Type like a Butterfly, secured like a B"
    "Type like a Butterfly, secured like a BlackBerry"
    Carjackd likes this.
    02-01-17 09:12 AM
    "BlackBerry Mercury -- Sure it'd be better with BlackBerry 10, but you should buy it anyway."
    anon(2313227) likes this.
    02-01-17 09:43 AM
    We can't all be as creative as you Elephant...

02-01-17 10:45 AM
103 1234 ...