I'll agree with your original statement. Does that mean I'm second?
    Proposed and seconded. Proposal that "Android is just as efficient and fluid as BB10. Even more so as you take advantage of features not available in BB10" passed!

And so it'll go... the more folk use Android, the more they'll like it... and BB10's fall from grace will become a plummet.
    Dunt Dunt Dunt likes this.
    09-25-16 02:37 AM
    Thankyou for your honesty about android, as it's been very hard to find someone whom would actually speak up about bbandroid as opposed to the BB10, which is currently a bit like the titanic on her maiden voyage, it's going to end sooner rather than later, and we BlackBerry fans have to be ready to move onto a newer and brighter future

Posted via CB10
    09-25-16 02:59 AM
    Software yes.

The sales show that nobody values that in corporate circles.
    Thank you, Yahoo! .... :-D

�   "Chenterprise. We are the future. Resistance is futile. Prepare to BBe... "   �
    cgk likes this.
    09-25-16 04:04 PM
    Proposed and seconded. Proposal that "Android is just as efficient and fluid as BB10. Even more so as you take advantage of features not available in BB10" passed!

And so it'll go... the more folk use Android, the more they'll like it... and BB10's fall from grace will become a plummet.
    I think the original question was specifically about the hub.

Posted via CB10
    09-25-16 05:30 PM
    I think the original question was specifically about the hub.

Posted via CB10
    "How well integrated are the BlackBerry apps to the Android software, namely the HUB".

I focused on "the apps".
    09-25-16 06:27 PM
    well, try to catch up other parties OS will be time delay game... you just don't have control over utilization of resources in both hardware and software...Part of the reason Droid has flashy eye catching spec compare to BB10 and Iphone devices- it needed high spec to combat the inefficiency of the resource utilization. look like droid somewhat reach to the limit and need face lift too (just like BB7 would need BB10). Let's see how that would play out with the current app world.
    Google's brand new OS could replace Android ? The Register
    09-26-16 08:11 AM
    well, try to catch up other parties OS will be time delay game... you just don't have control over utilization of resources in both hardware and software...Part of the reason Droid has flashy eye catching spec compare to BB10 and Iphone devices- it needed high spec to combat the inefficiency of the resource utilization. look like droid somewhat reach to the limit and need face lift too (just like BB7 would need BB10). Let's see how that would play out with the current app world.
    Google's brand new OS could replace Android ? The Register
    I think Android was too ambitious at the beginning. You might not remember, but Android was very very feature rich at the start (compared to any other smartphone at the time) and always had the best customization options. The problem for this was that it was somewhat ahead of its time and hardware couldn't really handle the OS. That's how Android got its nickname of "lagdroid". it put a lot of power in the hands of users, but at the expense of user experience. the iphone went the other route: you get the best user experience, but you mus do things out way.
    09-26-16 09:32 AM
    I think Android was too ambitious at the beginning. You might not remember, but Android was very very feature rich at the start (compared to any other smartphone at the time) and always had the best customization options. The problem for this was that it was somewhat ahead of its time and hardware couldn't really handle the OS. That's how Android got its nickname of "lagdroid". it put a lot of power in the hands of users, but at the expense of user experience. the iphone went the other route: you get the best user experience, but you mus do things out way.
    Droid didn't own any hardware, and it is free for everybody to use... that including crappy software developers. Initially, any bug or delay or performance issues, OS does not take any responsibility. finger pointing for performance were common which both side, software and hardware didn't take ownership. (somewhat extended to security as well). The User pay for the price in "free for all" OS until it some what matured (still not as good as BB10). Customization is great in the hands of masters (many CIO want that for either vanity or ego, not just tight budget), but really bad for other non-master developers... great learning tool for students (free)... it is typical google darwin's evolution process.... survive of the fittest... that is possibly why brand handset of droid are few success in the field... you pay for the price one way or the other... hopefully, next OS from Google would be well designed and standardized with User experience in mind... (not all of them are developers).
    09-26-16 11:48 AM
    Curious what you consider makes it the best mobile is? I'm not trying to instigate anything just wondering.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    You mean why BB10 is better then iOS and Android? If that is what you mean, its because BB10 has a flow to it. Its pure gesture based, swipe in and out of apps with ease. BB10 apps are well built and offer MUCH BETTER navigation over the competition. BB10 is highly intuitive. HUB on BB10 is by far the best. Access it from anywhere on your phone. Regardless what you are doing. In a meeting, a quick peek up and so on. BB10 is very modern and many years ahead of Android and iOS.

But the major difference for longevity is simply this, BB10 has limitless upgradability. iOS and Android hit a brick wall years ago. They don't have the ability to be properly upgraded, just patched.
    10-06-16 10:09 AM
    But the major difference for longevity is simply this, BB10 has limitless upgradability. iOS and Android hit a brick wall years ago. They don't have the ability to be properly upgraded, just patched.
    This statement is obviously incontrovertible "fact", with no burden of proof assumed or required.
    Kind of like an nt300 "fact".
    10-06-16 11:41 AM
    You mean why BB10 is better then iOS and Android? If that is what you mean, its because BB10 has a flow to it. Its pure gesture based, swipe in and out of apps with ease. BB10 apps are well built and offer MUCH BETTER navigation over the competition. BB10 is highly intuitive. HUB on BB10 is by far the best. Access it from anywhere on your phone. Regardless what you are doing. In a meeting, a quick peek up and so on. BB10 is very modern and many years ahead of Android and iOS.

Can I have some of what you're smoking?
    10-06-16 11:44 AM
    This statement is obviously incontrovertible "fact", with no burden of proof assumed or required.
    Kind of like an nt300 "fact".
    Where is NT300 now I wonder?

I miss his posts. They always lifted my spirits and made me laugh.

So strident, so certain, so wrong! lol
    10-06-16 01:24 PM
    I think that Blackberry always has had its focus on the business clients and not towards the public consumers. Their operating system and their cellphones are made to be effective tools for people that work in office environments and as such the products are great but they can't compete with Android or iOS when it comes to ordinary citizens. I will use an Android phone for multimedia and use a Blackberry as a second unit for work related tasks. That's a great combination.
    10-19-16 08:48 AM
    I think that Blackberry always has had its focus on the business clients and not towards the public consumers. Their operating system and their cellphones are made to be effective tools for people that work in office environments and as such the products are great but they can't compete with Android or iOS when it comes to ordinary citizens. I will use an Android phone for multimedia and use a Blackberry as a second unit for work related tasks. That's a great combination.
    The best part is that now with BlackBerry Android, my phone has become really productive again. My second phone line used to be necessary for all the Android stuff that I couldn't get to function properly with the need for proper level of ART or Google Play Services. Now, that second line could be a feature phone.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    10-19-16 02:41 PM
164 ... 567