As soon as 10.2 is released, blackberry must ask to the stores and carriers around the globe to update the product description:

"BlackBerry Z10/Q10/Q5 : QNX and Android Jelly Bean compatible. "

An average consumer will know what it means: double OS apps coverage. It can help to turn things around because most of the Android users are ex BlackBerry users. Buying one device supporting just not ONE but TWO OS apps could help them think that BlackBerry is a better solution.

Promoting the new performances and possibilities are a must have to achieve better business goals.

They know what BlackBerry means:

- Perfect email services

- Security approved by the Gov

- Reliability with this OS10

- Best Keyboard system

- BlackBerry App database

And....

- Android app database

Why buy a Galaxy S4 with a sucky unstable OS while you can get all the BlackBerry strength within it?

Of course, BlackBerry must react in some key areas such as camera quality and resolution.

Finally, they must know that soon, the about 50% QNX OS in cars will increase very soon thanks to the new agreement between some great companies such as Panasonic and some cars constructors.

Being able to control some main car features such as doors locking, anti theft system, email, internet inside the car and develop more options like tv or in-car apps for the kids lol, is a great win.

We all need cars, and this is a key area that has to be dug and exploited through BlackBerry commercials and adverts.

People need dreams, BlackBerry has to offer them dreams to give those people the desire and will to switch to BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10 on my BlackBerry Z10.
    cman5 likes this.
    08-15-13 08:36 PM
    Sounds good to me!
    08-15-13 08:44 PM
    Great ideas!!!
    Also, they should release official 10.2 to all users on BB10 at the same time! VZW users won't see it will November if at all.

Touting all it can do doesn't work when no one but leakers have it!
    08-15-13 08:45 PM
    Word of mouth will be more effective than any advertising that people have become numb and suspicious of.

Update the OS, improve battery life and there are no reasons for anyone mot to race about the Z10. Apps will either come or are not needed.

Posted via CB10
    08-15-13 08:47 PM
    What good is it to bring updates on small little things that should have been on the phone since BlackBerry 10 was launched? I got excited because we finally got multiple alarms. Isn't that sad? We get a no shutter option. That's should have been on since 10.1.. no Wifi calling.. well for t-mobile u.s., at least for me..

Let's be realistic.. many consumers don't really know much about specs and features and why and how.. notice if you ask someone, what's the best phone.. they will immediately answer... iPhone.
    I belive it's because it has: 1. First to come out apps. Meaning, apps will come out for iPhone first. Then other os's..
    2. It's apple. Again, realistically, people automatically assume apple is the best brand to begin with..
    3. Their advertisement is everywhere and on everything.. I know BlackBerry is trying and that's good. That's a big upside. But nobody wants to have a phone if it can't satisfy their needs. And like many people. Unsufficent amount of.. anything will drag people to criticise..

When people see i have a BlackBerry . They are in shock. They are amazed and stunned. When they ask me about it. Only thing that I can say. That is bad is.. the apps people regularly use is very limited. That *snaps finger* brings them back to their reality of. " this is not what I am looking for"

This is my personal opinion. And I respect everyone's differences and opinions as well. Please don't bash me. I'm just saying how I feel.

Posted via CB10
    08-15-13 09:01 PM
    Get hookers to use BlackBerry devices and hook up john's for sales or else blackmail them.

This will improve sales dramatically globally too.

Posted via CB10
    08-15-13 09:26 PM
    Get hookers to use BlackBerry devices and hook up john's for sales or else blackmail them.

This will improve sales dramatically globally too.

Posted via CB10
    Mmm street hookers or high end hookers? A very important question. BlackBerry's future depends on it :P

Posted via CB 10 on my naked Z10
    08-15-13 10:11 PM
    How can Blackberry advertise car integrations when most of the cars that offer smartphone integration today work with iPhone and Android?

Toyota's system works with iPhone, Android, and BB7, but no BB10
    Mercedes supports iPhone and Android
    BMW supports iPhone (including second screen)
    Volkswagen support iPhone and now Android
    Tesla is iPhone and Android.
    GM products are iPhone and Android.

Which cars support BB10 exactly? Right now the only way seems to be to side load the Android apps, right? Blackberry can't reasonably talk about car integration now when everyone else has moved far ahead of them in this area, can they?
    08-15-13 11:40 PM
    Howbout you turn on your car's headunit and it says "Blackberry" powered by Qnx.

Posted via CB10
    08-16-13 12:26 AM
    I dunno I think its silly for BB to try and compete with the likes of Android and iPhone in general.

I think they should have taken a more niche approach. Similar to how Volvo has a niche in the auto market as to building quality, safe, reliable cars. BB should have stressed the security, integration, lack of fragmentation etc.

Lots of potential but it honestly seems like it still has some pretty major bugs to squash.
    08-16-13 01:15 AM
    Only one problem.

You might have some ones who are completely clueless thinking that The Z10/Q10/Q5 range can run BB10 and Android 4.1/4.2. When you can only run apps from Android.
    08-16-13 01:21 AM
    Android market

Posted via CB10
    08-16-13 03:23 AM
    I would not bring up the BB apps thing
    Blacklatino likes this.
    08-16-13 05:21 AM
    As soon as 10.2 is released, blackberry must ask to the stores and carriers around the globe to update the product description:

"BlackBerry Z10/Q10/Q5 : QNX and Android Jelly Bean compatible. "

An average consumer will know what it means: double OS apps coverage. It can help to turn things around because most of the Android users are ex BlackBerry users. Buying one device supporting just not ONE but TWO OS apps could help them think that BlackBerry is a better solution.

Promoting the new performances and possibilities are a must have to achieve better business goals.

They know what BlackBerry means:

- Perfect email services

- Security approved by the Gov

- Reliability with this OS10

- Best Keyboard system

- BlackBerry App database

And....

- Android app database

Why buy a Galaxy S4 with a sucky unstable OS while you can get all the BlackBerry strength within it?

Of course, BlackBerry must react in some key areas such as camera quality and resolution.

Finally, they must know that soon, the about 50% QNX OS in cars will increase very soon thanks to the new agreement between some great companies such as Panasonic and some cars constructors.

Being able to control some main car features such as doors locking, anti theft system, email, internet inside the car and develop more options like tv or in-car apps for the kids lol, is a great win.
    What happens once the consumer realizes that all the popular apps are not available in bb app world? That's false advertising at its finest. The pb/z10 was suppose to attract a lot of the android apps. We see how that turned out. I'm willing to bet that apple /google bring all of that mobile computing stuff to the forefront before. BB (based off BlackBerry's inability to produce great things over the past few years).

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk
    08-16-13 06:25 AM
    Mmm street hookers or high end hookers? A very important question. BlackBerry's future depends on it :P

Posted via CB 10 on my naked Z10
    High end, of course! We are targeting the ones with $$$. ;-)

Sent from my sexy white hot Z10 in Sin City ;-)
    08-16-13 07:54 PM
    Sell only Q-series keypad phones with BB-branded or dev'd apps for the square screen. Blackberry has to formulate a game plan for specialty, niche phones that have QNX high-security, keypads, square apps, and versions of Words WF, Facebook, Instagram, Netflix and the other popular apps.

Tall order.
    08-17-13 11:38 PM