I love my Q10 and did not find what I want in neither the Classic nor the Passport.

I know that maybe the Q10s' sales numbers are not very good for an upgrade from Blackberry but I would really buy into a Q10 form factor (and I mean it in all ways especially the glassweave back which I think Blackberry is not planning to do anymore...) with upgraded specs and a capacitive touch-enabled keyboard like the Passport (but with the full 4-line keyboard not the 3-lines of the Passport).

I really hope Blackberry, since its listening to us. Listens to me and think seriously about such a device because I got the Z30 I liked it but not using it much.

Powered by Blackberry
    Last edited by antoscimento; 12-18-14 at 10:14 AM.
    12-18-14 01:06 AM
    I love my Q10 and did not find what I want in neither the Classic nor the Passport.

I know that maybe the Q10s' sales numbers are not very good for an upgrade from Blackberry but I would really buy into a Q10 form factor (and I mean it in all ways especially the glassweave back which I think Blackberry is not planning to do anymore...) with upgraded specs and a capacitive touch-enabled keyboard like the Passport (but with the full 4-line keyboard not the 3-lines of the Passport).

I really hope Blackberry, since its listening to us. Listens to me and think seriously about such a device because I got the Z30 I liked it but not using it. Checked the Passport and cannot have it as a mainly driver since its too wide.

My Q10 will be 2 years old in a couple of months and to be honest I wont upgrade to any Blackberry phone available right now.

Powered by Blackberry
    You really have not told us why the Classic is not the phone for you. Note that a screen size as small as the Q10 has almost no market. The Tool belt is so small that the phone is hardly bigger because of it. The back cover ?
    12-18-14 08:52 AM
    Powered by bb
    Last edited by antoscimento; 12-18-14 at 10:05 AM.
    12-18-14 09:14 AM
    What's wrong with your Q10?

Sent while driving from my Crackberry.
    12-18-14 09:33 AM
    Go awaaaay
    12-18-14 09:39 AM
    I always ask, what will these upgraded processor specs do for you. Everyone asks for them, but to date I have not heard what it allows you to do better. Camera specs, yes. Battery yes. I get that. From what I hear, the Q10 is not suffering in those areas, though it's not stellar either.

Posted via CB10
    12-18-14 11:52 AM
    Everything is wrong with BlackBerry's current offering...nobody wants any of it.

Classic = dad's phone

Passport = Frankenstein

Just deliver an updated Z30...its really that simple.

Posted via CB10
    12-21-14 08:48 PM
    Everything is wrong with BlackBerry's current offering...nobody wants any of it.

Classic = dad's phone

Passport = Frankenstein

Just deliver an updated Z30...its really that simple.

Posted via CB10
    Ouch...
    I really like my Passport and wouldn't trade it for a slab... :-)

Yes, an all-touch refresh is needed now after seeing the latest results...

�   Zzzzwipetypetapped from The Maskport - Zzzzmoqin'....   �
    12-21-14 10:34 PM
    I always ask, what will these upgraded processor specs do for you. Everyone asks for them, but to date I have not heard what it allows you to do better. Camera specs, yes. Battery yes. I get that. From what I hear, the Q10 is not suffering in those areas, though it's not stellar either.

Posted via CB10
    Am not just talking about specs upgrades. But I want a bigger (3.5 inch) sharper screen with a touch-enabled keyboard with the Q10 form factor. Is that too much to ask?