MS will buy Blackberry. You heard it here first.. Well first for today.

Sent from my HTC One running PlayBook 3.0
    well now Balmer's resigned, stranger things could happen I guess

on that note its a bit sad when the only way a CEO can add a Billion to his companies value is to resign. Thor, this could be your moment )
    GadgetTravel and BB_Bmore like this.
    08-24-13 10:11 AM
    It would be quite stupid for them to have it die out knowing the fact that the Canadian government depends so much on BlackBerry phones.

Posted via CB10
    It would be cheaper to replace all their blackberries with iPhones than to bailout blackberry.

Of the people I personally know that work at blackberry, the last one is submitting his resignation this coming Friday. I say this because he said something very similar.

Do you work for blackberry, is that why your so bullish?
    JeepBB likes this.
    08-24-13 12:23 PM
    It would be cheaper to replace all their blackberries with iPhones than to bailout blackberry.

Of the people I personally know that work at blackberry, the last one is submitting his resignation this coming Friday. I say this because he said something very similar.

Do you work for blackberry, is that why your so bullish?
    I know people that work at BlackBerry and QNX. I see the buildings every day I go to work.

Posted via CB10
    08-24-13 01:04 PM
    Over the course of the last 5+ years, I've seen many many great ideas for Blackberry come up in these forums. I don't know why the Blackberry team doesn't take notice of these, and try to implement some of the MAJOR ones. (I've read many times in the past BB execs state that they do visit certain forums, but I have yet to see them execute any of the good ideas.) We, the Blackberry Users (and abusers) could help save & turn around this Company in my Opinion.
    Just a thought...
    08-27-13 12:28 PM
    If I just could $0.01 for every RIP Blackberry post, then I could just enjoy my wealthy retirement.
    Or perhaps donate it to the 'bribe big vendors to make their apps on BlackBerry' fund. ;-)
    08-27-13 12:36 PM
    Well I guess the inevitable is going to take place sooner or later. And Blackberry has absolutely NO ONE to blame but themselves. And this is coming from one of the BIGGEST BB Supporters! I've had nothing but Blackberry Devices for the last 11 years! Even with the delay of the Z10, I almost switched to another Device yet waited it out for 2+ years. However, Blackberry has failed MISERABLY to innovate in a timely manner. Just take a look at Samsung, and how quickly they innovate & adapt! In this day in age, they cannot continuously make excuses for not having some of the most Popular APPS out there, ie: Netflix, Instagram, Candy Crush, Vine, (not even Pandora has made it to Blackberry 10!) etc. etc. etc. The GARBAGE update they released a few days ago for their Maps, crashes the whole App! It's been days and BB still has yet to release a fix for it. They can say 1,000 more times that these Apps are not important and will not determine the success or failure of the Company, however it basically HAS!

Just my 2 cents...

(Let me reiterate that I'm a BB Fanatic. Still use a Z10 to this day, as well as my Playbook)
    Don't be a d0uche
    08-28-13 12:41 PM
    Don't be a d0uche
    D0uche= Truth? Hurts don't it. Been saying the same thing for years, No apps, No Blackberry.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free
    09-02-13 08:54 PM
    Well I guess I was right after all. All I can hope for is whoever buys BlackBerry improves it, and keeps the Brand alive!

Posted via CB10
    09-04-13 10:53 PM
    Time to get rid of Thor and upper management, they have no solution and have given up. How many phones have Windows put out before they started to be popular? You can't expect the 1st phones to be perfect. What is amazing is Thor walks away with 52 million even if he fails. It's a different set of rules for management. Speak to us, tell us what is going on like you used to.

Posted via CB10
    09-04-13 11:31 PM
    To all the naysayers who said BB isn't going to get bought out: what do you have to say now?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4
    09-24-13 04:38 AM
110 ... 345