Should it appear on Amazon after I delete it? Because when I search amazon app store it is not there, does this happen to others ?

Posted via CB10
    03-16-15 05:30 PM
    Ok, did it and it doesn't show up on amazon.

Posted via CB10
    03-16-15 05:40 PM
    Should it appear on Amazon after I delete it? Because when I search amazon app store it is not there, does this happen to others ?

Posted via CB10
    Yes it should appear on Amazon's App Store.
    http://www.amazon.com/Netflix-Inc/dp...UvbUpU11474615

If not then its not recognizing your device the way it should for some reason. Use 1Mobile for Netflix.
    03-16-15 07:07 PM
    Hi,

I tried the link, and I get a message that I have an incompatible device.

I have a Z10

Posted via CB10
    03-26-15 03:40 PM
    How do you install 1mobile?

Posted via CB10
    03-26-15 03:41 PM
    Netflix works even better and much faster with BB10.3.1.
    The issue I've noticed is if you are using stuff like Block less, or U. Blockus, you will have issues when using NETFLIX over WiFi.

But if you did not update to the latest Netflix Don't because it's Netflix's doing not BB10.3.1.

Sexy White Z30
    03-26-15 04:54 PM
    How do you install 1mobile?

Posted via CB10
    This is how. Save it on your device then install it.
    http://www.1mobile.com/1mobile-marke...oad-79873.html

Sexy White Z30
    03-26-15 04:56 PM
    You are absolutely right. I have been a BlackBerry and T-Mobile loyalist for over 25 yrs and I am getting sick of this abandonment. I love my Q10 but can't get the update.

Posted via CB10
    03-28-15 09:49 AM
    I use an Android tablet which I use for making app purchases from Amazon and use the cloud to download these apps to all of my other devices including my Passport and Z30 that way if the app doesn't work on my BlackBerry device I haven't thrown my money away as I can still use the app or game on my Tablet. I did this with Knights of the Old Republic which doesn't show up on the Amazon app store if you use a BlackBerry device. All purchases sync to the Amazon cloud so all you have to do is go to my apps then cloud and all of your downloads and app purchases will be there.

Loving my Passport!
    03-29-15 02:45 PM
    I do this as well, and it works great. I haven't been app deprived yet on BB10 like I was on PB2.

Posted via CB10
    03-30-15 08:48 AM
    Every mobile player has its niche.

Apple = designer hardware, killer app store.

Android = affordable for the masses

Microsoft = trying to break into the market after all these years

Blackberry = ? Chen's answer is "Enterprise" which I personally find to be ridiculous. You have to give business a reason to chose your platform whether that is extreme security, relevant apps, or whatever.

So if your niche is security say that. Advertise it as such. Boot the Droid apps off the phone.

If BlackBerry is security then there is no reason to waste time giving BBM emoticons when you can instead give it killer encryption.

Right now, there is no secure messaging platform for blackberries not connected to a BES server unless you download the android version of Chatsecure.

That's unacceptable.

Posted via CB10
    BB_Junky likes this.
    03-30-15 02:30 PM
    Agreed.

Posted via CB10
    03-30-15 03:39 PM

If BlackBerry is security then there is no reason to waste time giving BBM emoticons when you can instead give it killer encryption.

Right now, there is no secure messaging platform for blackberries not connected to a BES server unless you download the android version of Chatsecure.

That's unacceptable.

Posted via CB10
    BOOM!

 Q10 on 10.3.1.2582 
    03-30-15 05:31 PM
    Can I just add this....

What do you think about charging for retracting and timed messages on BBM???

Posted via CB10
    03-31-15 10:27 AM
    Adobe AIR is still supported by Adobe, but as it runs using a Flash framework, it is moot for platforms that have dropped Flash.

Netflix on Amazon, looks like somethings changed as it no longer shows for me also. (Z30)
    However, using Cobalt's patched Google Play, I could grab and install from there:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/android...oading-985344/
    Yes I notice that too, for some reason Netflix does not show on Amazon App Store also. Not on my Z30 and not on my significant other's Z10. Humm. So I use SNAP or Google Play to get it. Or 1Mobile which is one of the best IMO.

Rumour has it that Netflix demanded Amazon to not make there app available to BB10 owners. Is this true? I don't know, but its the word on the street. Can Netflix be this arrogant? Hope Not.
    03-31-15 09:21 PM
    Every mobile player has its niche.

Apple = designer hardware, killer app store.

Android = affordable for the masses

Microsoft = trying to break into the market after all these years

Blackberry = ? Chen's answer is "Enterprise" which I personally find to be ridiculous. You have to give business a reason to chose your platform whether that is extreme security, relevant apps, or whatever.

So if your niche is security say that. Advertise it as such. Boot the Droid apps off the phone.

That's unacceptable.

Posted via CB10
    Boot the Droid apps off the phones that are for business, but not for personal use. And I agree, enough about this so called Enterprise, they need to market themselves as the most Secure Mobile Platform on the Planet. SECURITY is there profession.

BBM is the most secure instant messaging app versus the competition.
    03-31-15 09:24 PM
    ...not without BES...

Posted via CB10
    BB_Junky and donemt like this.
    03-31-15 11:42 PM
    I keep waiting for BlackBerry to correct the flawed contacts app but only crickets chirping.

Posted via CB10
    05-11-15 03:09 PM
    what do you use the playbooks for?
    05-11-15 03:59 PM
    You are ******** netfix works just fine on bb10 has for a long time

Passport,Q10,red Z10,Z30, bold 9900
    05-13-15 04:10 PM
    I keep waiting for BlackBerry to correct the flawed contacts app but only crickets chirping.

Posted via CB10
    What contacts app? Unless you mean the Contacts that's built into the OS, because it ain't an app. Since BB10.3.1 I've not had an issue with it so far, except for when backing up contacts, the associated links for that single contact become scattered for some. For example. One Contact is spread apart into 5 contacts. Such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, e-mail etc., so when I link them all into one Contact. After I revert back to a previous saved contact list, that contact gets spread apart again into 5.
    05-13-15 08:32 PM
    Me too...just switched 16 phones and about to decomission a BES server.

Posted via CB10
    05-15-15 06:18 PM
    I have never seen or know anyone that has ever used the HDMI port on a phone. Complete waste of space.

Posted via CB10
    05-15-15 07:22 PM
    I have never seen or know anyone that has ever used the HDMI port on a phone. Complete waste of space.

Posted via CB10
    Use mine every time I get in my car to connect my phone to my Pioneer App radio. Have Waze on the screen and it is running from the phone via the HDMI cable. Works pretty good. I've also plugged the phone into the TV at work to show Slingplayer during US Olympic hockey games.

Posted via CB10
    Prem WatsApp likes this.
    05-15-15 07:54 PM
    Problems with contacts:
    1. Linking system is insane chaos. Automatic linking fails and manual linking is too cumbersome.
    2. Z10 contact is not the main contact.
    3. Linking results in multiple duplicates.
    4. Fields don't propagate across linked contacts
    5. Birthday fields often corrupt.
    6. Birthday fields not linked to calendar with a reminder.
    7. Personal contacts automatically copied to work when using Balance/BES, unless you uncheck the box every time. Cannot set a default new contact save profile.
    8. No way to properly merge contact sets.
    9. No way to properly merge contact fields.
    10. No way to automatically find and merge duplicate contacts that might have slightly different fields.
    11. Contacts search function does not search within notes
    12. I created a new contact with the first name only Daniel. Contacts prompted me to update an existing contact that happened to have a first name Daniel. * This is an example of sloppy implementation. (see #10 above)

Solution to contacts problems:
    * Expect that the BB10 contact will be one single file that contains the most complete data possible, not a group of linked contacts

*Assume we want BB10 contacts to be considered the source of truth and that all field level updates will flow into or out of the BB10 contact

* The linking system has got to go. It automatically tries to add links for new contacts. And links and unlinks apparently at random.

* We need screens to control both 1. *Contact Sets such as BB10, LinkedIn, Yahoo, or PC and *2. *a screen to help with field level updates. *The field level updates control how contact data flows into and out of a particular contact. **3. A screen to merge and dedup existing that intelligently suggests duplicates or like contacts.

* However, will need feeds from other sources that are either 1 or 2 way sync for updates. For example, your Gmail account is 2 way syncing. You can add, delete, or modify contacts in both sets. However, your linkedin contacts will be 1 way syncing. Ex. you cannot modify your linkedin friends' information, only your own.

* changes will propagate out and in based on a hierarchy, or user defined

* merge is used for 2 way contact sets such as Google, however link available but only to allow contact updates to flow through from a unidirectional contact set such as LinkedIn*

* good backup and restore for contacts so can back up to PC withou using workaround such as creating a cloud based Outlook account

Posted via CB10
    05-19-15 01:25 PM
52 123